Watsen Designs Flush Mount Signals - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 01:18 PM Thread Starter

Watsen Designs Flush Mount Signals

Hey everyone,

I was going to post this in my new member thread but figured i'd put it where its relative in case others were interested. Watsen Designs is a company i've used in the past for my FZ-10 as he makes really nice signals for certain motorcycle applications. He recently closed his business but I had reached out to him and he said he would still be around and I could order some signals from him.

Now these aren't B3 specific...i'm a very big stickler about things matching, so these don't match perfectly to the stock signal stalk mounting point. I wanted to post these up for others. I'm still on the fence if ill keep them or not, most likely will. The only issue is the threaded rod on the backside of the signal is slightly too close together, so in order to utilize the OEM spot you need to run both the harness and threaded rod in the same hole (in the photo labeled mv-stock-signal, the last photo) with the rubber grommet - which means if you wanted it to fit evenly from side to side, it will require shaving a slightly small area. You can see in the second picture its not centered as I just mocked this up to see what it would look like. I did not want to modify anything but I may do so (if I do ill post pictures of what i'm talking about lol).

The signal being used is this one: Universal ST Signals-Short style, matte black
Attached Images

Last edited by xxscaxx; 03-26-2019 at 01:21 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 02:09 PM

Just tried their website and it states they are closing down the business. If your signals are on order they will be sent soon.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 02:15 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by number2 View Post
Just tried their website and it states they are closing down the business. If your signals are on order they will be sent soon.
I stated in my post that he had closed his business down lol. I have seen his name pop up on this site so I just wanted to share photos of the signals. Granted its a bit of a tease since he isn't in business anymore, but if you are lucky you can reach out to him via email and he may be willing to sell a pair. But i've seen some who said they have emailed him and he hasn't responded - which is weird because every time I write to him, he answers me rather quickly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 02:27 PM

I did not see that part.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-23-2019, 05:15 PM
Established Member

I recently got front and rears from him. I'm been using Roger for all my bikes for years and he makes great products.

He made me some nice custom ones for inside the rear tail section, and the universal taller signals worked up front.

-Michael

2019 MV Agusta Dragster RR
2017 Aprilia RSV4-RF (SOLD)
2016 Aprilia Tuono Factory (DECEASED)
2015 MV Agusta Dragster RR (SOLD)
2013 Triumph Daytona (SOLD)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode