Dragster 2019 tail tidy - Page 4 - MVAgusta.net
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-03-2019, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by makers_mike View Post
I was able to do integrated signals in the rear tail lights on the pre-2019 redesign because the tail light modules were two different physical lights.

With the newly designed tail section, the tail light appears to be a single light, not two separate ones. I'd love to be proven otherwise, but thats what it looked like to me when I had a look.

-Michael
ah good call. I guess lucky for me I picked up an 18 and not a 19, haha. Watsen makes great stuff so whatever you end up with i'm sure will look great. I'm waiting on the new connectors I ordered to mount my Watsen flush mount signals for the front turn indicators. I'm a stickler for doing things oem style and have it all plug in play, so the last thing i'd do is chop up the harnesses on either the bike or the stock signals (though, ill probably never use the stock ones again, I like keeping oem parts around just in case).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-03-2019, 02:32 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxscaxx View Post
ah good call. I guess lucky for me I picked up an 18 and not a 19, haha. Watsen makes great stuff so whatever you end up with i'm sure will look great. I'm waiting on the new connectors I ordered to mount my Watsen flush mount signals for the front turn indicators. I'm a stickler for doing things oem style and have it all plug in play, so the last thing i'd do is chop up the harnesses on either the bike or the stock signals (though, ill probably never use the stock ones again, I like keeping oem parts around just in case).
Nice! You and me both brother. I always order OEM style connectors for whatever I'm installing. Roger at Watsen Design always makes sure he has OEM for the bikes too which is great.

I got some signals for the front from him too, but had to go for some tall boys because the location on the 2019s is near the headlight, not on the sides of the bike anymore.

-Michael

2019 MV Agusta Dragster RR
2017 Aprilia RSV4-RF (SOLD)
2016 Aprilia Tuono Factory (DECEASED)
2015 MV Agusta Dragster RR (SOLD)
2013 Triumph Daytona (SOLD)
post #33 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-04-2019, 07:01 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by makers_mike View Post
I was able to do integrated signals in the rear tail lights on the pre-2019 redesign because the tail light modules were two different physical lights.

With the newly designed tail section, the tail light appears to be a single light, not two separate ones. I'd love to be proven otherwise, but thats what it looked like to me when I had a look.

-Michael

I can confrim the the tail light is all one unit, that goes from one side of the bike around to the other. However the brake lights are only on each side of the single unit (eg 2 separate brake lights). That is why we have made the plate holder that goes over the middle of the light unit. Therefore enabling the lights and brake lights to be seen, each side of the newly installed number plate.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode