Accessories for 2019 Dragster RR - MVAgusta.net
 21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 87 (permalink) Old 12-17-2018, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Smile Accessories for 2019 Dragster RR

Hey Everyone,

It has been a while since I have been on this forum. I used to own a 2015 Dragster RR, and have decided to purchase a new 2019 Dragster RR with the redesigned rear subframe and tail lights.

I haven't found any resources on tail tidys for the new design. Does anyone have a 2019? Anyone know where to find a tail tidy for the new design? What about integrated turn signals?

Thanks!
Michael

2019 MV Agusta Dragster RR
2017 Aprilia RSV4-RF (SOLD)
2016 Aprilia Tuono Factory (DECEASED)
2015 MV Agusta Dragster RR (SOLD)
2013 Triumph Daytona (SOLD)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 87 (permalink) Old 12-18-2018, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by makers_mike View Post
Hey Everyone,

It has been a while since I have been on this forum. I used to own a 2015 Dragster RR, and have decided to purchase a new 2019 Dragster RR with the redesigned rear subframe and tail lights.

I haven't found any resources on tail tidys for the new design. Does anyone have a 2019? Anyone know where to find a tail tidy for the new design? What about integrated turn signals?

Thanks!
Michael
Welcome back! What happened to the Aprillia?

Atom
Brutale Dragster RR
post #3 of 87 (permalink) Old 12-18-2018, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom View Post
Welcome back! What happened to the Aprillia?
Hey Adam!

Thanks! Its been a long time! You still riding the same Dragster?

Wife and I just moved cross country to Atlanta. Sold the bike before the move. I had a RSV4-RF and ended up decided to purchase something a little more practical now that I will be a father in about 2 weeks

The new dragster ticked all the boxes for me Will pick her up next week assuming the kid doesn't come early.
esq'z me likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 87 (permalink) Old 12-18-2018, 02:13 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Where in Atlanta are you ??

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)
post #5 of 87 (permalink) Old 12-19-2018, 12:13 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by esq'z me View Post
Where in Atlanta are you ??
I’m in Midtown - Morningside area.

How’s the MV community out here? Grew up in the area, but have never ridden in GA. All new roads to me 🙂

post #6 of 87 (permalink) Old 12-19-2018, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Hey Adam!

Thanks! Its been a long time! You still riding the same Dragster?

Wife and I just moved cross country to Atlanta. Sold the bike before the move. I had a RSV4-RF and ended up decided to purchase something a little more practical now that I will be a father in about 2 weeks

The new dragster ticked all the boxes for me Will pick her up next week assuming the kid doesn't come early.
Welcome back. Hopefully you get some help with the tail tidys. I in the same position myself. One thing I did successfully get was a rad guard. These were the only people that actually realised that the rad shape actually changed. They are in Aus, but delivered to me (in UK) with no issues. Hopefully US would be same:

https://www.radguard.com.au/products...ler-guard.html
Mschwechter likes this.

Kag

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 87 (permalink) Old 12-19-2018, 06:19 AM
Old Wing Nut

Quote:
I’m in Midtown - Morningside area.

How’s the MV community out here? Grew up in the area, but have never ridden in GA. All new roads to me 🙂
There are actually quite a few MV owners in the Atlanta area, but we don't really "get together". The roads in the Atlanta area are crowded, as you know, and not much fun at all. Just a bit North of us is great riding, and there are some great rides to the South as well.

Come join us at the Gapalicious next October!!

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)
post #8 of 87 (permalink) Old 12-19-2018, 11:17 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kageira View Post
Welcome back. Hopefully you get some help with the tail tidys. I in the same position myself. One thing I did successfully get was a rad guard. These were the only people that actually realised that the rad shape actually changed. They are in Aus, but delivered to me (in UK) with no issues. Hopefully US would be same:

https://www.radguard.com.au/products...ler-guard.html
Really appreciate it! As always, this community delivers and is so amazing. Glad to be an active member again!

post #9 of 87 (permalink) Old 12-19-2018, 11:25 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by esq'z me View Post
There are actually quite a few MV owners in the Atlanta area, but we don't really "get together". The roads in the Atlanta area are crowded, as you know, and not much fun at all. Just a bit North of us is great riding, and there are some great rides to the South as well.

Come join us at the Gapalicious next October!!
Well maybe we should change that and get together once in a while Even if its just to shoot the shit and talk about bikes. Coming from the Bay Area in CA, there was such a crazy strong biker community, and it would be great to find/build something like that here in ATL.

The traffic is a beast here in ATL, but like you mentioned, I've heard there are some great riding roads north and south.

Gapalicious is definitely on my radar. Question is can I convince my wife with a newborn to let me sneak out for a few days :P I've been following the thread, but haven't seen anything in regards to a deadline on when people need to confirm they are interested or not. I guess I'll stay tuned there.

post #10 of 87 (permalink) Old 12-19-2018, 01:36 PM
Old Wing Nut

There is a large group of motorcyclists who gather routinely...just not many of them have MV Agustas.

Look for Terminus on the Book of Face.. @Ryan Stewart (who owns a F4 as well as a Guzzi and a Ducati) is an active member. https://www.facebook.com/groups/182792571765106/

Oh, and early congrats on the pending arrival of your first child .... It's a wild ride that accelerates very quickly. Hang on !!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode