MV Agusta Forum banner

Drag Raced F41000

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Some Guy 
#1 ·
Went to Elvington on sunday for the straight liners event 1/4 mile drag race.I was running 10.82 All day then posted 10.70 @ 138mph on last run against my mates GXR1000 K6 with full akro sysytem on it!!! wa hay was he p*****d off. She was hard to launch of the line but when moving boy did it go Busas could not leave me or supercharged GSX 1400 Suzukis.

#5 ·
The Busa won the drag got 4 bike lengths in front ,he got 10.30 he was lowered and run 1380 std engine i kept up when i got rolling. I was in the 11.50 class then moved into 10.50 Class. From the results i was quickest in class anything above was modified from Std.

#7 ·
rapide said:
The Busa won the drag got 4 bike lengths in front ,he got 10.30 he was lowered and run 1380 std engine i kept up when i got rolling. I was in the 11.50 class then moved into 10.50 Class. From the results i was quickest in class anything above was modified from Std.
Wow, thats fuckin impressive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.