I was cleaning out my office and came upon my mailing from MV that I received last June 2005 for the Factory Club. I know most of us can't make the meetings over in Italy but I still would enjoy as an MV Agusta enthusiast to be a part of the club.
Here are yearly rates for Founding and Associate Members set by Claudio in my letter I received in June 2005:
Founding Member 60 Euros $72.26 USD
Associate Member 40 Euros $48.18 USD
On enrollment, new members will receive a welcome pack containing the following items:
1. MV Agusta Club membership card.
2. MV Agusta Factory Club stickers (motorcycle and helmet).
3. MV Agusta Factory Club patch.
4. Club identification plate to be mounted on the upper steering bracket.
5. Enamelled metal Club pin.
Anyone who wants to be the founder/President of USA Club MV please email me @ [email protected]
please tell me your location and contact information. Again, anyone can do it but if we can get someone on the east coast near PA would be ideal. That is were CAGIVA USA is located in Willow Grove, PA.
Here are my demands
As of this thread it is March 5, 2006. I propose that if you are interested then fill out the following form by March 31st:
That's 26 days to get it filled out and mailed and or faxed to me:
11529 Winding Wood Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46235
I will act as the Founding member until we assign/vote/put in place the Founder.
So, in short:
1. Fill out the registration sheet
2. Fax, Mail it to me whatever works for you
3. If you want to be the founder/President, email me with your contact info and location
4. Once we get the Founder, and all the associate registration we will work out the dues sitiuation.
Anyone that is interested in the Factory Club here are some links to my letters I received from MV last year June. They are in Microsoft Word Format.
Any questions plese feel free to email me @ [email protected]
Alvin if this comes off without any problems then it might be a good suggestion to have a MV Factory Club forum topic