MV Agusta Forum banner

Super Naked Photo Shoot

12K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  CAG 
#1 ·
Had this project on the books for awhile. Finally found the right girl. Stunning in every way and perfect to compliment my Beauty's curves.
Enjoy.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
These are just some of my favorites from the 260+ we took. Actually had the bike fall over during the shoot where the ground was too soft once. No harm, neither lady was injured. :) It was an amazing way to spend an afternoon.

Attachments

#9 ·
I Know, ground was soft, rained day before and we were moving the bike to different spots through the yard. It was washed though. If I had even seen an F4 around here or even knew anyone in IN who owned an F4, I would get her to do this with it for sure. I have no issues with taking pics of a hot girl on an Italian machine any day of the week. :) Ok, F4 owners in IN, here's your chance, you know how to reach me.

#14 ·
What gave me ideas to take pics like this were the lame mag sites w bike/girl of the week pics w not-so-hot- girls on not-so-hot bikes and I felt like improving the scenery. :) Dozens of bike pics on this forum but few w ladies aboard. :( I mean, sure, I had to wipe lotion and glitter off the tank but hey, the price u pay right?

#23 ·
:yep,she has just banned me from sex for a month,bugger.:bawling::bawling:But I will still do some photo shots of her on the bike when she looses a couple of kilos,she now is on a diet,
maybe if i keep this up it might be extended, no sex for 2 months.:bash::nutkick:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.