MV Agusta Forum banner

Bits added to my Brute

3K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  rijakike 
#1 ·
Over the last couple of weeks have ordered a couple of parts to add to the Brutale and all the pieces have now arrived and I had time to fit them all last night. The list of parts are:
-Carbon Fibre rear set cover (From Trooper Lu's)
-Tamburini Corse fuel cap in Black :mouthwate(From Design Corse)
-Oberon reservoir caps and mirror blanks

Here are a few pictures, apologies for poor quality not the best lighting in the garage for a phone camera.

Helmet Personal protective equipment Sports equipment

Vehicle Auto part Scooter Speedometer Tire

Scooter Vehicle Automotive design Car Automotive wheel system

Other parts have fitted previously include Matris steering Damper, Arrow stubby exhaust, PCIII, Rizoma grips and bar end mirrors.

It is now almost done, just need some Rear sets.

See less See more
#10 ·
Thanks for the comments.

I had the bike out for a ride on the weekend and got a couple more pictures when I got home.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

Bicycle part Auto part Brake Metal Bicycle drivetrain part

Vehicle Car Motorcycle accessories Auto part Motorcycle

Still un decided on what to do with the rear seat cover.
I am thinking of painting it white either side of the red pin stripes to match the tank, Leave it all carbon or leave it how it is.
Some opinions would be nice.

#13 ·
good idea re vinyl, great way to assess the lines and appearance without committing, I've been trying to come up with something similar for my white/black 1078RR rear seat carbon cover as well, have admired the type of approach re colors used by Sydney910r & cdamb, look them up they have pictures posted, I'm also looking for a quality painter around Melbourne...anyone have any recommendations?

#15 ·
Rijakike, where in Melbourne are you, I'm in Montrose, we should try and meet up sometime for chat and a ride. I dont know of any painters yet but have been searching and there is a custome paint place on Canterbury rd somewhere which i plan to visit for a possible future job,

James

#17 ·
Rijakike, where in Melbourne are you, I'm in Montrose, we should try and meet up sometime for chat and a ride. I dont know of any painters yet but have been searching and there is a custome paint place on Canterbury rd somewhere which i plan to visit for a possible future job,

James
Hi James
I'm in Ringwood North just 20 minutes up the road, you're right we should hook up maybe with a few others now the weather is beginning to warm up, managed to find a few rare spare hours last Sunday to run up the Black Spur to Marysville and back down Reefton spur to Warburton, nice indeed although there was more than a few wet patches in the shade and strangely plenty of loose bark strewn around some of the corners just to keep you alert.

Let me know if you find that Custom Painter on Cantebury Rd, I'm still keen to get started on the parts i have once i've worked out what to do.
Rick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.