DynoJet Powercommander V - MVAgusta.net
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-20-2013, 08:03 PM Thread Starter

DynoJet Powercommander V Now Available!

Looks like the Powercommander V is now available for the F3! I just placed an order. Can't wait!

http://www.powercommander.com/powerc...dl=596&yr=2013

2013 MV Agusta F3 Red/Silver (Sonya)
2013 MV Agusta F3 Black Track/Race Only (Trinity)

Last edited by VaporMV; 01-20-2013 at 08:24 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-20-2013, 08:39 PM

This is interesting and will enable using other than the titanium MV corse exhaust header + ECU. Problem is that no Aftermarket company has yet to produce a 3-pipe exit system that rivals the stock muffler for appearance. Hopefully someone will in time.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 06:30 AM
Established Member

No install guide or maps as yet.... uses a separate module to control the secondary injectors....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 08:35 AM

Send a message via AIM to ondgas
Hellz to the yeahz. So glad the pieces to the puzzle are coming together. I have just picked my bike up over the weekend from redline where they installed the latest software and ran the bike on there dynojet dyno. The numbers were very impressive. Ill post the printout this eve when I get off work.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 10:09 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauwulf675 View Post
No install guide or maps as yet.... uses a separate module to control the secondary injectors....
It comes with a base map that will give a bit more power and cure the issue below 4000rpm. The install guide is on the page I linked. It includes the secondary fuel module to control all injectors.

2013 MV Agusta F3 Red/Silver (Sonya)
2013 MV Agusta F3 Black Track/Race Only (Trinity)
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 10:37 AM

New Site Garage
Great to see, maybe now Microtec or maybe Motec will get their shit happening a bit quicker and come up with the real thing.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 03:21 PM
X81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donsy View Post
Great to see, maybe now Microtec or maybe Motec will get their shit happening a bit quicker and come up with the real thing.

Microtec is coming. There are legitimate reasons for the delay which obviosuly i can't go into but the reason are genuine and out of the hands of those wanting to make this happen.

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 05:17 PM

Not a fan of power commanders. They are a bit of a band aid in my opinion. Designed to fool the ecu rather than any form of actual tuning.

I'll wait for microtec or someone. I can wait, the bike is fast enough in stock form anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Motorcycle.com Free App
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 07:44 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporMV View Post
It comes with a base map that will give a bit more power and cure the issue below 4000rpm. The install guide is on the page I linked. It includes the secondary fuel module to control all injectors.
Ahhh... the base map... no map for the Arrow exhaust or factory header then?

Do they have the "accelerator pump" function software available for it? To tune the enrichment during acceleration.... That would fix one of the issues I have with the fueling... it stutters when I blip the throttle during downshifts.

I assume you can attach the wideband O2 setup to tune the bike yourself with this as well.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 08:47 PM
Established Member

If I remember correctly, the mapping cells are setup every 250 rpm at intervals of 10% throttle opening. You have a +- 4% fuel change available at each cell in the matrix. You can also control the enrichment under acceleration with separate software. With the add on Wideband O2 setup w/gauge, you can tune the bike yourself. http://www.powercommander.com/powerc..._autotune.aspx You can't change the rev limiter though all other stock functions looks like will still work with the Power Commander.... guess that's a pretty handy band aid IMHO.

All the F3 options are available here:

http://www.powercommander.com/powerc...rcommander%20V

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode