Got it! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 05:37 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Got it!

Hey guys and gals... Picked up my F3 on Saturday! It's quite a ride I gotta tell ya!

I purchased the bike through UniqueSBK(com) in Miami and I gotta tell ya... those guys are great! Leandro and his crew were just perfect from start to finish and, Unique will be helping me next season on the track.

Had a couple of hiccups with the fueling but, gonna wait a bit and put a few more miles on it before I call foul.

I intend to race this bike in CCS next season in the southeast region. So... any good parts or settings you guys can pass along.. I'd appreciate it.

Just so you know... I'm a 50 something former AMA pro racer. My last bike was an 08 848...

OK.. baby picture... review to follow a little latter... I gotta get some food... now!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 05:57 PM

New Site Garage
Enjoy and let us know how your season goes. Nice to see you already have your umbrella girl.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 06:28 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Yea.. she's quite a catch! Here she is at PBIR. I was holding her umbrella... lol!

The last two track bikes...

The 848 at Homestead

The RC51 at Daytona

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 06:42 PM

Send a message via AIM to ondgas
Congrats and welcome to the family.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ondgas View Post
Congrats and welcome to the family.
Thanks M8!
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 08:41 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Congratulations & Welcome to the forum/family.

I wonder what update map is installed in yours? It does make a difference the very latest is ISO-046 or something like that, they did mine 2 weeks ago, 10 minute download, run/cycle to learn it & the off you go, amazing difference. Since I pickup mine up 24 May - I've had 3 update maps & each one is just better & better.

Talk to your dealer they'll know what's what I am sure.

Cheers'
Rob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MVA - Maserati Vespa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Agusta
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 08:50 PM
Established Member

Congrats on your new F3. Beautiful bike indeed
I can't wait until MV's only other Florida dealer, here in the Tampa area, finally gets a dang F3 in. Comparing Unique SBK's inventory to Euro Cycles has definitely favored U SBK as far as MV inventory.
Enjoy

Cheers,
Glenn

x
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 05:05 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post
Congratulations & Welcome to the forum/family.

I wonder what update map is installed in yours? It does make a difference the very latest is ISO-046 or something like that, they did mine 2 weeks ago, 10 minute download, run/cycle to learn it & the off you go, amazing difference. Since I pickup mine up 24 May - I've had 3 update maps & each one is just better & better.

Talk to your dealer they'll know what's what I am sure.

Cheers'
Rob
Thanks Vista... I'm not sure if the US spec is the same but, the dealer is gonna check the rev level on another bike he has and let me know. I'll pass it along soon as he gets to it.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 08:42 PM

CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to the review and riding techniques.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-18-2012, 12:41 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Looks like we will be doing our first track day with the F3 on Sept 9th at Homestead/Miami Speedway.

This will just be a baseline session to see where we're at compared with the 848... I have good notes on that.

First impressions and video to follow... Stay tuned boys and girls... same Bat Time... Same Bat channel! LOL!

Oh... almost forgot to mention... we're looking for a new team name... I was "Old Skool Racing" before adding my GF to the roster but, that really doesn't fit now. Any catchy MV related names you guys can think of would be appreciated!

THX M8s

Last edited by Beauwulf675; 08-18-2012 at 12:45 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode