At the race's - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-03-2012, 03:54 PM Thread Starter

At the race's

Well done to John Mcguinness another win. Looks like the few extra pounds made little difference then!
Just watched the GP another solid ride for Cal, Wayne Gardner says he's a weapon. It would be good if Honda offer him a place what with Stoner finishing, I dont think George will leave Yamaha unless Honda offer a very big incentive. So just maybe Cal would fit the bill.
I took the F3 round to show off to a friend of mine who has a KTM orange thingy forget the number. point is though we are going to go to Inverness soon and we will have a swap over of bikes because I want to compare the KTMs fuel map with the F3's. It would be of interest I think as my friend says it hates slow running as does the F3 I am having a fine old time and the bikes going great. Anyway I hope Guy Martin gets a good result next time out, and above all everyone comes in safe and sound

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-03-2012, 05:04 PM

I once bought a Superduke 'R', the fuel map was at best hideous even after all the fixes.......PC, O2 eliminators, Akra with KTM map, new 'slow' throttle grip, all that lot made it just the wrong side of unaccepatable.

It was the biggest POS I have ever owned and the only bike in about 40 odd new and secondhand one's that I wish I had never bought.............I sold it after 4 months...............I hated it.

I have never felt that much anger towards a motorcycle OR the many magazine tests that I read that said
''Throttle is a little bit twitchy from off to on'' why didn't thay just tell the truth?

Fast bikes tested one long after mine was history and said ''To say the fuelling is atrocious would be a compliment''.....................I wish thay had said that a little earlier, it would have saved me £1500.

F***k me...............it's made me annoyed 4 years after I sold it

(This reply has not been checked for punctuation, grammar, or spelling mistakes and is devoid of any big long cleverwords or condescending manner)

MV's all gone now, still have a soft spot for MV's, waiting for MV to tick all my boxes again.
Previously (and about 40 others)748SP, S4, S4R, 98R1, 2000 F4, F41000S, F41000R, 08R1, 09R1, S1000RR, RSV4 Factory aPRC in Garage now
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by mikef4uk; 06-03-2012 at 05:07 PM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-04-2012, 05:29 PM Thread Starter

I dont find the F3 too bad I accept that its not as easy to ride as some other bikes but then again I had a Goldie a long time ago and while I loved the bike it was more of a challenge to ride than a Triumph and that made it ok perhaps I am not explaining this very well I am not a word smith I hope you take my meaning.
Good sidecar race by the way. congrats to Bruce Anstey also

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode