First longer ride - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-18-2012, 12:23 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

First longer ride

Was on the way to the garage and chosed to increase the ride to 200km to get more informations from the bike.
First of all i cant understand people who buys this bike while living in an big city because is screaming racetrack all the time.

there were enough treats about what happened below 4000 but after that this bike moves really smooth. The only bad thing is you should choose better roads. I didnt expect one bump in the middle of an curve of the road where both wheels lost contact. I was lucky to have only 60 km/h but i was shocked a little bit . I have to change the option of the damper.
But overall i love how this bike enter the curves and at the exit there was a stedily increasing torque till 10000 where i changed gears because i have not reached the first 1000km.
Had no problems while changing the gears even when i am still waiting for my fast shifter for 3 months.
The only scary sound is when the bike runs in Neutral it sounds like a bucket of bolts.
I used the horn onetime and i think the sound when you rech 10000rpm is an louder warning.
So bad i have to wait one week before i get the bike back but living close to the border i need the anti theft.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-18-2012, 12:51 PM

Where is the neutral noise coming from? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-18-2012, 11:57 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

It is an problem with the clutch. it looks like it is known by mv because when i spoke to my dealer about it he told me there will be changes with the clutch when i will come to the 1000 km inspection.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-19-2012, 06:45 AM

Want noisy clutches? Try Ducatis.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-19-2012, 07:15 AM

my clutch is quiet? dosent really clonk when you put it into first gear either, if MV want to change things to make it better then go for it.

Last edited by perfect; 05-19-2012 at 10:42 AM.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-19-2012, 09:02 AM
Established Member

I don't know if it is noisy when idling or moving but it has a draggy feel to it when pulling away, just like you are pulling away in second gear,not sure how to explain it better than that.

My dealer also told me "they are currently working on a new tune and a clutch dampener".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lang mae yer lums reek

2001 F4 750 1+1
2012 F3 675
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-19-2012, 09:33 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

i will record it the next time and find a way to post it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode