F3 in NZ? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 04-22-2012, 01:45 AM Thread Starter

F3 in NZ?

I see that some F3's have arrived in Australia so I'm assuming they can't be too far away from NZ. I tried emailing the sales manager (on MVAgusta.co.nz) but I got an out-of-office message back saying he's away until August . I sent an email to the Triumph NZ contact in his email so we'll see what happens.
Do any of my fellow Kiwis have any information?

Thanks
Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 04-22-2012, 04:13 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to The_castle
Sorry that you have to come on here for information on this.
Frankly, it reinforces my opinion of the MV distributor in NZ.
Dave.

It ain't what you ride, it's the way you ride it.
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 04-22-2012, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_castle View Post
Sorry that you have to come on here for information on this.
Frankly, it reinforces my opinion of the MV distributor in NZ.
Dave.
We have an MV distributor in New Zealand???????????

ORBIS NON SUFFICIT
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 04-22-2012, 07:54 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Question 4 Month Smoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by quad-turbo View Post
We have an MV distributor in New Zealand???????????
Yes Chris you do, but it seems he is out of the office until August.

Joking aside, we are very fortunate to now have a fair dinkum importer in Australia - there's still some dickwad dealers around tranishing the MV brand but it is way better than it was.

I have a great dealer (Trooper Lu's Garage) on top of an excellent importer - so very happy indeed. This is the type of dealer network that they are trying to grow here.

I know from my conversations with Dave, it's difficult in NZ -and that's being kind. It's shame really because the passion you Kiwis display for the brand is pretty bloody amazing, you'd think the opportunitry would be there to trade off that!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 04-22-2012, 08:35 PM

......actually I was a bit annoyed Dallas(Redline) didn't talk to me before he sold NZ Dist rights to the current distributor, I would have taken it on in the blink of an eye....now I don't really wanna know the NZ MV importers, have not been happy,

ORBIS NON SUFFICIT
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 04-22-2012, 08:36 PM

......actually I was a bit annoyed Dallas(Redline) didn't talk to me before he sold NZ Dist rights to the current distributor, I would have taken it on in the blink of an eye....now I don't really wanna know the NZ MV importers, have not been happy,

ORBIS NON SUFFICIT
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 04-22-2012, 08:52 PM

Yep, I pretty much don't bother trying to go through our distributor. As Dave (The Castle) knows, I tried to get a standard rear sprocket, they said yeah sure NZD$595.00 then later on said that there would be a 2.5 month wait.

Seriously, for a rear sprocket??!!!

That's just one example. Wouldn't mind having the Aussie Dist take over NZ with the kind of setup that a lot of companies have. Ah well

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all their life" #58

post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 04-23-2012, 02:12 AM Thread Starter

Information received from Leigh Beckhaus at Triumph NZ. Interestingly (or maybe not) Red Baron Auckland is not on their dealer list:

"Hi Chris,

Thanks for your enquiry.

We have the Series One arriving early next month, all pre-sold. Standard units will be arriving late June. We haven’t got a launch planned yet, if we do one it will most likely be press only.

Best idea is to contact one of our dealers for updates or follow our website and facebook page. Or I am happy to pass your contact details on to a chosen dealer. Dealer list is attached.

Cheers
Leigh"
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 04-24-2012, 12:24 AM

Interesting, I was in Red Baron on Saturday and was still told to expect delivery around mid-May. But Nick was going to call Triumph NZ this week to try and confirm a date. Hopefully it's not late June!!!!
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 03:32 PM

Spoke to Nick at Red Baron yesterday, the first F3 ORO has landed and will be in store for a few days for those that want to perve.... Which means our ones will not be far behind!!!!

wooohoooo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode