Groundhog - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-20-2012, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Groundhog

So glad to see that nothing has changed in the past week ... Rain continues, bad reviews still exist, 'you lot' are still bitchin' with each other having never ridden the F3 ... And there was me thinking I'd miss something. Been on another Masters module at University of Warwick ... Am well up for some intellectual banter over the weekend!!!

I'm still smiling .... Imagine most of you thought I'd have it back in the stop by now!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

Just ski down there and jump off something, for cryin' out loud ...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proud owner of an MV Agusta F3 - picked up on 06/04/2012 from Drayton Croft, Hinckley.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-20-2012, 03:34 PM

Enjoy the F3 and your.weekend, I'm about to do a 500km Black Dog ride on my new F4 to raise money to research depression etc. It's a national ride Tassie is doing it earlier than the other states!
Enjoy yer F3 lucky you!!!

MV Agusta 1000S 1+1 (2004); Suzuki GSXR 600 (2005); Honda CB750; Honda CB175; BSA 350 (1939) ;
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-20-2012, 05:06 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazman View Post
Enjoy the F3 and your.weekend, I'm about to do a 500km Black Dog ride on my new F4 to raise money to research depression etc. It's a national ride Tassie is doing it earlier than the other states!
Enjoy yer F3 lucky you!!!
Ride safe and all the best for the charity!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proud owner of an MV Agusta F3 - picked up on 06/04/2012 from Drayton Croft, Hinckley.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-21-2012, 06:36 AM

Hi Tallula,

Glad to hear everything is still going well with your bike. Was you in Stratford last weekend? I was going to ask what you thought of Forza when you visited them? I am having my bike from them now.

It will hopefully 1st / 2nd week in May with a bit of luck, I can't wait to ride it home.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-21-2012, 08:43 AM

I'm not Tallula, but I have been down to Forza and have ordered from them 4 times.
I would certainly buy from them, the service and freely given advice has been excellent each time, and their nice folks, always a pleasure to do buisness with. I didn't get my bike from them as a good example turned up somewhere else and was to good to miss, but I would of liked to have bought from them.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-21-2012, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect View Post
Hi Tallula,

Glad to hear everything is still going well with your bike. Was you in Stratford last weekend? I was going to ask what you thought of Forza when you visited them? I am having my bike from them now.

It will hopefully 1st / 2nd week in May with a bit of luck, I can't wait to ride it home.
I have never bought a bike from them but havehad dealings over the years and always used to pop in when we raced at Silverstone:

Never heard a bad word against them. AND, they are both enthusiasts and know their bikes, none of this buyer knowing more than the salesman which is all to common these days with the www

(This reply has not been checked for punctuation, grammar, or spelling mistakes and is devoid of any big long cleverwords or condescending manner)

MV's all gone now, still have a soft spot for MV's, waiting for MV to tick all my boxes again.
Previously (and about 40 others)748SP, S4, S4R, 98R1, 2000 F4, F41000S, F41000R, 08R1, 09R1, S1000RR, RSV4 Factory aPRC in Garage now
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-23-2012, 05:20 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect View Post
Hi Tallula,

I concur with everything that everyone has said ... very nice people. Have never bought from them though so cannot comment after sales care. Good news about your bike though !!!

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-23-2012, 05:47 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallula View Post
So glad to see that nothing has changed in the past week ... Rain continues, bad reviews still exist, 'you lot' are still bitchin' with each other having never ridden the F3 ... And there was me thinking I'd miss something. Been on another Masters module at University of Warwick ... Am well up for some intellectual banter over the weekend!!!

I'm still smiling .... Imagine most of you thought I'd have it back in the stop by now!

Not I

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode