Let me introduce myself... - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 09:57 AM Thread Starter

Let me introduce myself...

Hello everyone! Been browsing this forum for a while now and I thought that it was time for me to introduce myself.

My name is Paolo and I live in Milano, 62 km (38.5 miles for those on the other side of the world, or simply divided by a small strip of water) away from the MV factory, where all dreams come true.

I wish this short distance would give me a small advantage on reciving my bike earlier than anybody else, but that doesn't seem to be the case

Few months ago I put my money down for a nice black F3, only to see the first (and only) group of that color sent to France...

my dealer, who is supposed to be the first to get them in the whole north Italy ( has 14 in order atm) gets them 1 by 1... still waiting for 7 reds, 5 whites and 2 blacks (first one is mine)

Noone, not even at the factory, has a real answer. every week it's "next week", although they keep on saying that by the end of April they should fullfill the orders.

I know that when the first 300 came out 200 went abroad, as the dealers had already paid in advance the bikes.

now at the factory they are working full time and I've been told that they even called back some people that had retired in order to keep up with the requests. But still they can manage to make 3 every 10 they get the order for.

But I'm still standing and I hope I will soon delight you with some pictures of my new bike!

Paolo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 10:24 AM

Welcome Paolo

So what bike(s) are you coming from or have at the moment?
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 10:50 AM Thread Starter

my history comes as follow:

vespa primavera 125 1977 (still in my garage)
Honda Nighthawk 450
2003 Honda hornet
2005 honda cbr600rr which it's what I drive now, waiting for the new F3 to reach me

pretty straightforward, isn't it?

Once you go Drac, you can't go back!
----------
I used to be a schizophrenic, but we are cured now

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 04:37 PM

New Site Garage
Welcome
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 05:46 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Ciao Paolo, benvenuto al forum.

Are you a native Italian? I only ask because your English is fantastic, in fact far better than some of the native English speaking people here

My wife's uncle lives in Varese & we have been there a few times that last being in November 2010. If this go well I may be in Verona in a few weeks time but shhhh that is a secret for now

Again Welcome, I hope you get your F3 soon - I am also waiting as soon as they find Australia I am sure they will send it - I know that Giovanni Castiglioni KNOWS where Australia is because I told him personally

I am a patient man

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MVA - Maserati Vespa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Agusta

Last edited by MVista; 04-19-2012 at 06:08 PM.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 10:28 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
"I used to be a schizophrenic, but we are cured now"

I like that signature......Welcome to the family. Hope you can receive your new MV soon!!!

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-20-2012, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconero View Post
my history comes as follow:

vespa primavera 125 1977 (still in my garage)
Honda Nighthawk 450
2003 Honda hornet
2005 honda cbr600rr which it's what I drive now, waiting for the new F3 to reach me

pretty straightforward, isn't it?
Yes, and kind of boring even
I'm sure the F3 will spice your life
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-20-2012, 03:57 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Cool Correction

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV-999R View Post
Yes, and kind of boring even
I'm sure the F3 will spice your life
Primavera excluded of course I know that's what you ACTUALLY meant to say

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-20-2012, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post
Primavera excluded of course I know that's what you ACTUALLY meant to say
Yeah, you're right Rob.
I still wish i hadn't sold my 150 Sprint a few years ago to fund my racing
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-20-2012, 06:21 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV-999R View Post
Yeah, you're right Rob.
I still wish i hadn't sold my 150 Sprint a few years ago to fund my racing

I know, what is it about those things???????? My 1963 160GS MkIII remains one the jewels in the crown of my slowly expanding motorcycle (motorcycle of course means MV - lol) collection. It's nuts I know, I know......

150 sprint, cool little scooter with the rectangle headlight, my wife in HER collection (Is 3 bikes a collection? - lol) has the modern version of that - the 125s & lshe loves that thing - selling it is NOT an option, I have to say I like that about my treacherous Guzzi riding wench.

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode