Picked f3 up today - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 05:52 PM Thread Starter

Picked f3 up today

Picked up the f3 and my intial thoughts are, im so glad i didnt get anyfin else! I rode it in normal mode with teaction on level 4. Loved everything about it! This fueling issue that everyone is banging on about did not feel bad at all but i did have it in normal mode. My 1098 was much more jerky at low revs so im not complaing at all. Weather forcast looks good for the weekend so will put more miles on it then!

Thinking if i should get ventureshield put on it, the guy i spoke to wanted to use my bike as a template so will probably get it done at the right price but if i dont get it done in the next few days then i wont bother.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 06:12 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Hi & congratulations

As I tell everyone that collects one, I am jealous but my time will come just as soon as they figure out where Australia is

Nice to read your initial thoughts, it always more interesting to read what a guy on the street thinks rather than what some trumped up journo thinks.

Look forward to reading more when you get some more miles under your belt.

Congrats again

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MVA - Maserati Vespa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Agusta
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-14-2012, 03:43 AM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post
Hi & congratulations

As I tell everyone that collects one, I am jealous but my time will come just as soon as they figure out where Australia is

Nice to read your initial thoughts, it always more interesting to read what a guy on the street thinks rather than what some trumped up journo thinks.

Look forward to reading more when you get some more miles under your belt.

Congrats again
And girls!!!!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

Just ski down there and jump off something, for cryin' out loud ...

Proud owner of an MV Agusta F3 - picked up on 06/04/2012 from Drayton Croft, Hinckley.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-14-2012, 03:48 AM
Established Member

Another happy customer! Glad your report was consistent with mine ... The more new owners that report positively the more the detractors will come to see what a great little bike this is! Enjoy!

Just ski down there and jump off something, for cryin' out loud ...

Proud owner of an MV Agusta F3 - picked up on 06/04/2012 from Drayton Croft, Hinckley.
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-14-2012, 03:54 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallula View Post
And girls!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallula View Post
Another happy customer! Glad your report was consistent with mine ... The more new owners that report positively the more the detractors will come to see what a great little bike this is! Enjoy!

+100

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-14-2012, 04:02 AM

New Site Garage
Thumbs up Congrats mate

Now get those pictures going please. So glad for you mate, what an awesome feeling to be able to own such a new and unique machine.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :

eMial:

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-14-2012, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester uk f3 View Post
Picked up the f3 and my intial thoughts are, im so glad i didnt get anyfin else! I rode it in normal mode with teaction on level 4. Loved everything about it! This fueling issue that everyone is banging on about did not feel bad at all but i did have it in normal mode. My 1098 was much more jerky at low revs so im not complaing at all. Weather forcast looks good for the weekend so will put more miles on it then!

Thinking if i should get ventureshield put on it, the guy i spoke to wanted to use my bike as a template so will probably get it done at the right price but if i dont get it done in the next few days then i wont bother.
Congrats on the bike! your not a million miles from me, Do you ride into N Wales much?

(This reply has not been checked for punctuation, grammar, or spelling mistakes and is devoid of any big long cleverwords or condescending manner)

MV's all gone now, still have a soft spot for MV's, waiting for MV to tick all my boxes again.
Previously (and about 40 others)748SP, S4, S4R, 98R1, 2000 F4, F41000S, F41000R, 08R1, 09R1, S1000RR, RSV4 Factory aPRC in Garage now
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-14-2012, 02:10 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donsy View Post
Now get those pictures going please. So glad for you mate, what an awesome feeling to be able to own such a new and unique machine.
Anyone want to upload my pics if i email them? Using my phone, dont get much time to sit at computer.

Went out for a 50 mile spin today and its just too cold! Hope its milder tommorrow. Rode it in sports mode for the first time, just want to wind the throttle everywhere. In little side streets it was jerky so just slipped the clutch, use to doing this from the duke. I was looking at the bright side, atleast the clutchs not stiff!

Right im off to take bike on another little spin, just cant resist. No doubt ill freeze my arse off and be back home in abit!

Last edited by Manchester uk f3; 04-14-2012 at 03:24 PM.
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-14-2012, 03:00 PM

New Site Garage
Very good report to hear. Enjoy.
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-14-2012, 03:25 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikef4uk View Post
Congrats on the bike! your not a million miles from me, Do you ride into N Wales much?
No not much, wouldnt mind but dont get the time much!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode