MV Agusta Forum banner

Show off your MV Agusta F3

760K views 2K replies 394 participants last post by  MickyGee 
#1 · (Edited)
Now that someone has received their beautiful F3 we needs a threat with images for this as well.:mouthwate

#6 ·
I posted these on Friday when I picked the the bike up .. but as this is a thread dedicated to F3 owners I have posted again

#75 ·
Great pictures by the way, I would be very interested in your views regarding the fueling on your F3, as MCN as slaughtered it for the last two weeks. At the moment I have just purchased a new F4 1000RR which MCN said the fueling was rubbish and at about 9000 rpm the power drops into a hole and then comes back with a big bang, also the exhausts are constantly covered in soot, boy I wish I would have listenend to MCN before I bought it:jsm: its a real worry:banghead:

Any way the point is that I am/was?? thinking of buying a B3 as well, when they go on sale here, however I need to know if MCN have got it wrong this time with the F3. So could you please let me know if yours is OK, also could you let me know if your exhausts are sooting up after about 300 miles or so? :brutale:

#10 ·
Yeah. Boo. I'm going to Japan at the end of may so may well be parking my MV unridden while I go on holiday. Boo.

Peter Stevens? How did you find them? They never responded to my queries last year, and as a result my MV is being shipped from nsw's. I'd rather eat broken glass than deal with them.

Sent from a silly little so called Smart phone.

#15 ·
Suprisingly my experience with them was pretty good. The sales guy wasn't pushy and tried to answer all my questions and concerns as best he could. It was pretty obvious that he didn't have all the knowledge at his fingertips but can't really blame him. He hasn't seen the bike in real life yet.

I'm actually more worried about after sales service. They're the only ones here in Melbourne that deals with MV.

Did it costs you extra to ship from NSW? How about servicing?

#17 ·
No my F3 you can see at the beginning of this thread, thats my only bike except a '82 Vespa PX... ;-)

I did not pay for the shipping of my F3, that was for free. The first service @1000km I will drive to Nürnberg the 400km because I also want to make the 2500km full.

#29 ·
Bike looks sweet but does anyone make a good quality tail tidy yet?

#28 ·
My first impressions are that it is a lovely bike which is not absolutely perfect but that is what I want! :)

I know the thing with the exhaus-pipe, I have posted that in another thread where it came to discussion. I think it is a problem from MV, not the dealer. What I could see, the pipes are fixed by a welding point. But nothing that makes me think about.

#34 ·
Something like that yes!

I'm sure R&G will come up with one? the MV one looks a little complex,
simpler is better for stuff like that, Like this on my Aprilia

Attachments