Show off your MV Agusta F3 - Page 185 - MVAgusta.net
 299Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1841 of 1844 (permalink) Old 12-13-2019, 07:01 PM

According to the boys who did the job, it was a lot of sanding down, primer and a few coats of white. Don’t make the mistake of trying to pop out the glass. The shop tried to do so and shattered the left mirror. Just mask the mirror heavily and paint as is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdgun View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by antovujica View Post
My 2017 F3 800 colour changed from Red/Silver to Pearl White with an FM Projects exhaust and carbon front fender and carbon rear hugger.

very very nice!. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/images/MVagusta_net_2016/smilies/tango_face_surprise.png[/IMG].. can you give us some details on the turn signal housings and disassembly and paint process?
Jigsaw312rr and jdgun like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1842 of 1844 (permalink) Old 01-08-2020, 04:06 PM
Established Member

New Site Garage
Mounted the high-mount SC-Project titanium pipe and bracket today! Looks mint, just like the F3XX bikes.
There was a slight problem with the bracket not fitting perfectly with the exhaust-can's bracket, as it creates a forced flex on the bracket causing it to chew into the carbon fibre... I left it unmounted for now, but will try with some rubber pieces at the mounting point to allow for some flexibility.

I am hesistant to contact SC-Project thinking it MIGHT be a poorly manufactured bracket, since they wouldnt sell me the bracket and pipe only (without can) to begin with. It is meant for a very similiar can that uses a fixed mounting point and not a bracket like mine (and F3XX) does.

Loud pipes don't save lives. Loud pipes just sound cool to egotistical riders like me

Current bike: 2018 MV Agusta F3 800 RC
Previous bikes: 2013 KTM Duke 690, 2015 KTM RC 390
post #1843 of 1844 (permalink) Old 01-08-2020, 06:34 PM

New Site Garage
That looks better than low mount for sure.
I still dont understand why they sell low mount with RC bikes when its suppose to be an RC replica from world supersport.
jdgun likes this.

"Mileena"
MV Agusta F3 675 '17 - Matt Avio Grey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1844 of 1844 (permalink) Old 01-09-2020, 03:47 AM
Established Member

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Gold_Saw View Post
That looks better than low mount for sure.
I still dont understand why they sell low mount with RC bikes when its suppose to be an RC replica from world supersport.

I would guess pillion possibilities. Rear footpegs would be challenging with the exhaust in this position.

Loud pipes don't save lives. Loud pipes just sound cool to egotistical riders like me

Current bike: 2018 MV Agusta F3 800 RC
Previous bikes: 2013 KTM Duke 690, 2015 KTM RC 390

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode