Last mintute price rise ?? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-03-2012, 03:15 AM Thread Starter

Last mintute price rise ??

How many of you have been told about the last minute prise rise to 10299?

Two dealers told me yesterday.

In others news....

One dealer has told me if i pay in full when the bikes arrives i can have one off the next batch, even if their are people who
ordered before me. He says the reason is because some people who have order bikes can't afford them yet.

Another well respected dealer called me back yesterday afternoon with an estimate of May for delivery.

It's quite interesting the views about MV and the importer you get from different dealers. most are good about MV but the importer not so good.

As someone who salesteam has 97% customer satisfaction I am surprised they allow their reputation to become so bad amongst dealers and
customers, I have no doubt in person they are all jolly nice chaps but they really do need to start answering phones / emails and call people
back, if they are too busy then employ more people.

So what to do now, I thought about going to my dealer today to make him aware that if my bike does not come by the end of april he
has lost my business and i will be having my deposit back, one things for sure i won't be paying the extra 300!

The general opinion is the next batch is due in two to three weeks?

Does anyone know who MotoGB's dealer are? i thought one was Bennets but they said they are not.

hope everyone is ok

Treat others as you wish to be treated
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by perfect; 04-03-2012 at 04:22 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-03-2012, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect View Post
How many of you have been told about the last minute prise rise to 10299?

Two dealers told me yesterday.

In others news....

One dealer has told me if i pay in full when the bikes arrives i can have one off the next batch, even if their are people who
ordered before me. He says the reason is because some people who have order bikes can't afford them yet.

Another well respected dealer called me back yesterday afteroon with an estimate of May for delivery.

It's quite interesting the views about MV and the importer you get from different dealers. most are good about MV but the importer not so good.

As someone who salesteam has 97% customer satisfaction I am surprised they allow their reputation to become so bad amongst dealers and
customers, I have no doubt in person they are all jolly nice chaps but they really do need to start answering phones / emails and call people
back, if they are too busy then employ more people.

So what to so now, I thought about going to my dealer today to make him aware that if my bike does not come by the end of april he
has lost my business and i will be having my deposit back, one things for sure i won't be paying the extra 300!

The general opinion is the next batch is due in two to three weeks?

does anyone know who MotoGB's dealer are? i thought one was Bennets but they said they are not.

hope everyone is ok
Moto GB own:
KJM Superbike
Preston Superbikes
Orrell Superbike
Millenium (St Helens)
Robinsons of Rochdale
Wigan & Chorley Yamaha

I don't think they all sell MV though!

(This reply has not been checked for punctuation, grammar, or spelling mistakes and is devoid of any big long cleverwords or condescending manner)

MV's all gone now, still have a soft spot for MV's, waiting for MV to tick all my boxes again.
Previously (and about 40 others)748SP, S4, S4R, 98R1, 2000 F4, F41000S, F41000R, 08R1, 09R1, S1000RR, RSV4 Factory aPRC in Garage now
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-03-2012, 03:26 AM Thread Starter

oh ok cool, quite a few then, no wonder they are busy! I noticed their head office is a house according to the address.

I was planning to drive down today but don't fancy and 3 hour journey when I could be spending the day off with my daughter.

I might try and call them or one of their dealers

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-03-2012, 03:31 AM

Here is the list of UK MV Agusta dealers.

http://www.mvagusta.co.uk/dealers.php

Have you contacted these?

jimboF4
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-03-2012, 03:36 AM

Quote:
oh ok cool, quite a few then, no wonder they are busy! I noticed their head office is a house according to the address.

I was planning to drive down today but don't fancy and 3 hour journey when I could be spending the day off with my daughter.

I might try and call them or one of their dealers

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated
Main MV dealers out of the list of Moto GB owned shops are Millenium, Robinsons and Orrell, you will probably get more truth from these as they directly owned by Moto GB, which is Keith J Mason.....................KJM superbike. he's come a long way from his wooden shed in the 90's importing parrallels

(This reply has not been checked for punctuation, grammar, or spelling mistakes and is devoid of any big long cleverwords or condescending manner)

MV's all gone now, still have a soft spot for MV's, waiting for MV to tick all my boxes again.
Previously (and about 40 others)748SP, S4, S4R, 98R1, 2000 F4, F41000S, F41000R, 08R1, 09R1, S1000RR, RSV4 Factory aPRC in Garage now

Last edited by mikef4uk; 04-03-2012 at 03:38 AM.
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-03-2012, 03:50 AM Thread Starter

I just spoke to a guy at Preston Superbikes, he is making a call on my behalf to see what he can find out, I have said if he can get me one sooner I will order from him.

I probably won't call an others now as Preston are part of MotoGB, I have spoken to his MD twice in the past so he should remember me, he will when he reads my email anyway.

He told me a customer has already taken delivery last friday and he ordered in December 2010 like I did

I meant to say earlier Forza Italia at silverstone got 4 bikes which included 1 ORO. Obviously all sold.

the search continues..........

post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-03-2012, 03:52 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboF4 View Post
Here is the list of UK MV Agusta dealers.

http://www.mvagusta.co.uk/dealers.php

Have you contacted these?

jimboF4
Thanks Jimbo,

That page has been my screen save for a week now lol, it was really the motoGB dealers i was interested in as i hoped they would know a little more than most.

Plus and more importantly I am sure they have a look after your own
first policy.

Cheers for replyong though.

post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-03-2012, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Thanks Jimbo,

That page has been my screen save for a week now lol, it was really the motoGB dealers i was interested in as i hoped they would know a little more than most.

Plus and more importantly I am sure they have a look after your own
first policy.

Cheers for replyong though.
It's a lovely feeling that anticipation of a new bike. more so when it's so special

post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-03-2012, 04:15 AM Thread Starter

Getting somewhere now, well as best as I can do under the circumstances.

Just spoke to another dealer who is a friend of the guy at MotoGb who has been tasked with the job
of allocating the bikes when they arrive, he also very kindly said he would put a call in to see what
he can find out.

imagine if he calls back and says they haven't got an order for you!!

I'm waiting on three call backs now and it seems despite the recent bad press the demand is still huge, dealers can't get enough of them.

I also learned that production is approx 30 bikes a day and again another dealer stating next delivery in approx two weeks,
I really hope my bike is one of them

Last edited by perfect; 04-03-2012 at 04:21 AM.
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-03-2012, 04:19 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikef4uk View Post
It's a lovely feeling that anticipation of a new bike. more so when it's so special
I know I am well excited, my whole family are! I reall can't wait to ride it home then spend a good couple of hours drooling over it in the garden.

I have the polish and micro fibre cloths ready for some serious
buffing

My Garage has never looked so tidy, I spent 4 hours cleaning it and sorting it out the other day.

The money is in my bank too so the cash is ready, I just need the bike now.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode