Another F3 New to Site - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-04-2016, 09:45 PM Thread Starter

Another F3 New to Site

Had my new to me 2013 F3 delivered 2 days ago, new to MV not new to Italians...love my Ducati's yet. This one isn't perfect and after doing some research the battery will be changed tomorrow. Started with a charger the day I got it, been on a tender since and won't hold a charge. I'll likely build this one into a trackday toy since it's missing most all the bodywork...too good of a deal to pass up. I'll post up some pics when I get a few uploaded and some build pics once I get started.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-04-2016, 10:23 PM
Big Randaddy

Welcome Ducracer. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-05-2016, 12:40 AM

New Site Garage
Welcome to the forum mate.
Have a look in the "on the Track" section, there are some previous/existing F3 track use builds in there too.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 12:55 PM

New Site Garage
Welcome to the forum. Since you're building a track bike here is the link to my F3 build, hope you find it helpful. Cheers

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=171394

D23
CCS/ASRA #19
'Yamaha R1 Superbike
MV F3RC
Zuma 125
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati23 View Post
Welcome to the forum. Since you're building a track bike here is the link to my F3 build, hope you find it helpful. Cheers

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=171394
I reckon it'd be a while before anyone can match your effort on an F3 build Duc23 :-). Highly impressed, I'm going to be honest and say that I had always thought the F3 was the poor cousin to the F4 and anyone wanting bleeding edge performance is going to start with an F4 but I think you may have just changed that impression.

Who moved my cheese?

MY04 Brutale 750S
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 11:09 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul.RP View Post
I reckon it'd be a while before anyone can match your effort on an F3 build Duc23 :-). Highly impressed, I'm going to be honest and say that I had always thought the F3 was the poor cousin to the F4 and anyone wanting bleeding edge performance is going to start with an F4 but I think you may have just changed that impression.
Thank You, really appreciate when folks enjoy seeing what we've done with the F3. Never actually thought of it compared to the F4. I think both machines have their own allure.

Some of the people on this forum have had a hand in making this F3 what it is. They deserve praise for the work they do. It is humbling to see these true craftsmen and artists out here among us. Great resources on this forum help to make MV ownership less problematic!

Personally I love this F3. It is probably the most fun to ride bike I've ever ridden. I hope 081 gets to set his F3 how he likes and enjoy's it as much as I enjoy mine. I grin just thinking about riding it

D23
CCS/ASRA #19
'Yamaha R1 Superbike
MV F3RC
Zuma 125

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode