4th of July Fever! Up to 20% Sales, Free Gifts, Raffle Prize and more! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 10:57 AM Thread Starter

Lightbulb 4th of July Fever! Up to 20% Sales, Free Gifts, Raffle Prize and more!

Independence is one of the very core aspects at the heart of being a motorcyclist, and here at Design Corse we truly worship its value, this is why from now through the 4th of July and for the next 2 weeks we will be offering a very special set of offers to celebrate Independence with you in the most glorious way. Here's what you don't want to miss out on:

15% OFF ACROSS THE WEBSITE

That's right, for the next two weeks up until the 15th of July, we will be offering 15% off all items across our website. Simply visit our online store and find out the price of your favourite items! The time has come to make your bike independent from the rest!

15% Off Store Products: 4THJULYSALE10

SHOP OUR PRODUCTS NOW

SPECIAL 4TH JULY SHOPPERS FREE GIFTS FROM DESIGN CORSE AND RAFFLE GIVEAWAY

From today through to the 15th July, we will be including Free Lanyards, Free Stickers and a Free Accessory for your stunning Italian Stallion!*

But here's the fun part: all customers who make a purchase up until the 4th July will automatically take part in our raffle giveaway of an AEM Billet Sprocket Carrier Flange, and the selection of colour / model will be up to the winner's choice!**

RAFFLE PERIOD: Midnight 4th July -> 5th July 6:00AM

Don't miss out, the time to celebrate independence starts now!

*Accessories are subject to stock and compatibility with your motorcycle. **Any purchase made after 4th July will not be entered into the Raffle.

Regards,

Jack

T: +44 (0) 1582 840 024

E:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Jack DesignCorse; 07-04-2018 at 11:00 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 09:01 AM

New Site Garage
The 20% off code does seem to work. 4THJULYSTOCKED20
I have three items in my cart and one seems to be in stock so I'm assuming the code would work and provide 10% off the two out of stock items and 20% off the in stock item. I receive an invalid code message instead.

2005 Tamburini #254
2004 Aprilia RSV1000R Factory
Ducati Frankenduc 999/1198 race bike
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 10:01 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad951 View Post
I have three items in my cart and one seems to be in stock so I'm assuming the code would work and provide 10% off the two out of stock items and 20% off the in stock item. I receive an invalid code message instead.
The 20%-code DOESN'T work.

Iíve bought lots of stocked items but didnít get 20% on any of them.

Is this something we can sort out? Iíll be happy to buy more stuff.

Enjoying my RC!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 11:03 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad951 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasF4 View Post
The 20%-code DOESN'T work.

Iíve bought lots of stocked items but didnít get 20% on any of them.

Is this something we can sort out? Iíll be happy to buy more stuff.
I'm sorry to hear your both having troubles with the use of these discounts codes, I'd like to get this sorted for you.

Please contact us at [email protected] regarding this and one of the team will be able to assist you further with the use of these discount codes.

Many thanks,

Jack

Regards,

Jack

T: +44 (0) 1582 840 024

E:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode