MVAgusta.net - View Single Post - 125s Finally Home
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-24-2011, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
MVista
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by haupti View Post
I'm so glad it made it to down under, to his new home and new endless devoted daddy. Congratulations Rob.
Thank you Ralf, you just KNOW it's going to be another of the spoiled little babies, you know me pretty well

Believe it or not, I didn't even start it up when I bought it. It has not run for 3 years, has 4000klms from new and was originally bought as a pampered house ornament. It didn't have petrol in it - the tank is lined and will never corrode - it didn't have a battery & a low level of oil just enough to roll over the crank every month of so using the kick starter.

I trusted the guy, I think I have a good sense of character judgement. when I got it here, I added oil, filled with fuel, got a battery & it fired up second kick! Sounds sweet as a baby.

Before I ride it, I am going to check valve clearances, clean out carby, bleed front brakes and change fluids of course, give it a new plug and just generally make sure everything is as good as possible

I can't wait to get it registered and ride her Thanks again for your kind words.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MVA - Maserati Vespa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Agusta

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome