B4 1090R MY2012 carbon fiber parts - MVAgusta.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-17-2014, 08:37 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
satan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Austria
Posts: 269
Send a message via Skype™ to satan
B4 1090R MY2012 carbon fiber parts

Hello,

I am thinking about upgrading my B4 with some carbon parts.
First I wanna buy rear fender, keyguard and cockpit.

I have checked the dealer design corse, I think they sell non OEM parts.
Has someone already bought there some of the above mentioned parts and can provide some feedback or maybe some pictures too.

I had some bad experiences with my old model B4 with buying non OEM carbon parts especially with fitting and look (I think many of us had)
Thanks!
satan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-18-2014, 08:53 AM
Senior Member
 
number2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Charleston South Carolina
Posts: 5,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by satan View Post
Hello,

I am thinking about upgrading my B4 with some carbon parts.
First I wanna buy rear fender, keyguard and cockpit.

I have checked the dealer design corse, I think they sell non OEM parts.
Has someone already bought there some of the above mentioned parts and can provide some feedback or maybe some pictures too.

I had some bad experiences with my old model B4 with buying non OEM carbon parts especially with fitting and look (I think many of us had)
Thanks!
Check out the vendor websites. They handle good quality parts
number2 is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-19-2014, 01:01 AM
Formerly known as Lumiator
 
LO111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Germany
Posts: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by satan View Post
I wanna buy rear fender, keyguard and cockpit.

My bike is equipped with many parts from designcorse.
Fitting was well and the look can be judged by yourself:

Rear fender


Keyguard


Cockpit cover



It was (and still is) a pleasure to deal with Al from designcorse.

...just for one day.
LO111 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-20-2014, 12:57 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
satan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Austria
Posts: 269
Send a message via Skype™ to satan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiator View Post
My bike is equipped with many parts from designcorse.
Fitting was well and the look can be judged by yourself:

Rear fender


Keyguard


Cockpit cover



It was (and still is) a pleasure to deal with Al from designcorse.
Nice! Thanks for the pics. They really help to decide!
How long did you wait for the parts in terms of shipment...?
satan is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-24-2014, 01:11 AM
Formerly known as Lumiator
 
LO111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Germany
Posts: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by satan View Post
How long did you wait for the parts in terms of shipment...?
Shipping usually is fast from the UK to Germany and it should be the same from UK to Austria.
But this of course cannot be influenced by the company, it's a matter of how good the parcel service works.

Need to say that whenever it was necessary Al delivered by "express delivery" to ensure my ability to proceed with my work on the bike.
These express deliveries took around 24-48h.

...just for one day.
LO111 is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-25-2014, 12:45 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
satan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Austria
Posts: 269
Send a message via Skype™ to satan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiator View Post
Shipping usually is fast from the UK to Germany and it should be the same from UK to Austria.
But this of course cannot be influenced by the company, it's a matter of how good the parcel service works.

Need to say that whenever it was necessary Al delivered by "express delivery" to ensure my ability to proceed with my work on the bike.
These express deliveries took around 24-48h.
I made an order for about 350 pounds. Cheapest shipping UK-Germany for a rear carbon fender some bolts and screws is 37 pound, which is quite expensive in my opinion...

Still I am looking forward to receive the parts. Lets see how long it takes
satan is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-25-2014, 01:32 PM
Senior Member
 
Madjock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Thorn, Limburg, The Netherlands
Posts: 654
+1 on the shipping costs, but Design Corse sells some good quality parts at a reasonable price, plus good service.

Dave.
Madjock is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome