MY2010 F4 SAMCO Hoses...GP Racing Has Really Helped! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-28-2013, 09:13 AM Thread Starter

MY2010 F4 SAMCO Hoses...GP Racing Has Really Helped!

Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that Alex at GP Racing has been very helpful with installing my set of SAMCO red silicone hoses on my MY2010 F4.

The hoses are a perfect fit for the OEM parts and they look wonderful. However, the CLIC R hose clamps which come with the bike cannot all be reused as the new hoses are not always the same diameter/wall thickness as the factory hoses. About seven clamps are needed to correctly finish the job.

Now, I could easily get the SAMCO brand worm-drive clamp kit but really want to keep the F4 as "factory" as possible by using their CLIC R clamps. So, after some careful measuring I sent Alex the new sizes I need and darn if he found them...and they are now on the way to me!

I am not related to GP Racing but just wanted to pass the word that Alex has been of huge assist getting my parts and I will be doing more business with him in the future.

The Tom
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-29-2013, 10:04 AM
Site Sponsor

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Alex

GP Racing - Gutsy Performance, Inc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

916 276-1080 cell
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-04-2013, 03:10 PM

Alex is very cool , I get all my Mv Agusta , Ducati and Aprilia parts from Alex . Service is exceptional . Alex just got me an OEM ignition cover faster than my local (and famous) Ducati dealer.
BTW if you install a Carbon Fiber ignition cover on a Ducati 1098/1198 the Immobilizer ring MUST be glued/taped ect in the SAME position as it is on the plastic OEM cover or your bike will not start or start/stop intermitantly.(which can be a PITA to figure out )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-05-2013, 11:40 AM
Site Sponsor

Thank you Gentlemen... no better reward that those comments!

My best...

Alex

GP Racing - Gutsy Performance, Inc.

916 276-1080 cell

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode