Design Corse - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 03:59 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Design Corse

Thank you Al for doing all the legwork for me in order to track down a new rear shock, it looks great and the price was good too.
And the 4-day shipping from the UK to AUS is just unbelievable - cheers mate.

Now to save up for another for the other bike and a few extra springs.
I'l add some better pics later, as I start installing it.
Attached Images

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 05:19 AM

New Site Garage
Agree
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 08:32 AM
Established Member

Looks good Donsy

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 08:52 AM

Donsey I am also Installing the Mupo ABI rear shock . The coloring matches MVs with the Body matching the Magnesium coloring on the engine covers and the red accents and white spring matching my F4 312R Red/Silver colors.
But besides the styling ...I have Mupo suspension on other bikes in my collection and you will notice the improvement over say.. Ohlins ttx36 immeadiatly. Especially with midcorner stability and hitting bumps midcorner.Im sure you will be very pleased with your new set up ..Donsey im sending you a pm also ttl8tr
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 06:12 PM
Established Member

I don't know how Al does it...but he can get parts to the US faster than our local mail service can mail a letter a state away. And...doesn't charge anymore than others for their very slow shipping! Al's the man...

Joe Johnson...."In God we trust, all others bring data"

2010 - MV Agusta F4 / 2008 - Aprilia RSVR Factory / 2008 - Triumph 675 Daytona Special Edition / 2012 Victory XC Tour
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-15-2013, 07:07 AM

Johnsjr5 you have a great looking bikes in your collection. I own the 2007 MVAgusta F4 312R and a 2010Aprilia RSV4 R. My Triumph is the 2005 Sprint ST 1050 . A bike I describe as a bike that is SO easy to go fast on your Granny could peel off a Hot lap or 2 lol.

Donsey Please tell the forum how much of an improvement the Mupo is over your previous Rear shock .
Which is a Ohlins txx36 .
DONSEY I JUST REMEBERED I HAVE A NEW SET OF MUPO FORK CARTRIDGES THAT I DONT NEED AS I INSTALLED FG GUBILLINI FORK CARTRIDGES IN MY APRILIA RSV4. i WILL LOOK IT UP IF THE APRILIA AND F4 1000R TAKE THE SAME SET I WILL GIVE THEM TO YOU .( I HAVE SEEN 2 DIFFERENT BIKES TAKE THE SAME SHOCK/CARTRIDGES/ ECT AFTER MARKET COMPONENTS BEFORE . ITS WORTH TAKING A LOOK.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-15-2013, 07:09 AM

BTW johnsjr5 How did you list your ikes up on the site ?
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-15-2013, 07:31 AM
Established Member

Jake318...thanks for the compliment. I sure like my bikes and yes...I think my Triumph is the best all around powertrain of any bike I have ever owned. The triple is so damn smooth, torque all thru the powerband and revs like a monster too. Just an awesome middle weight bike...and not everybody and their mother owns one like a GSXR, 600RR, or R6. And the sounds...love the sound. The MV is just a race horse...that's how I explain it to anyone who asks...its a pure race horse that wants to run...all the time.

As far as listing my bikes...click on the upper left hand tap "User CP". In that you will see a lists of items on the left. There is a "edit signature" I believe...were you can but whatever you want to show up at the end of each thread post. You can enter a pic as well. I can't get my profile pic to take...so just put on in my signature. Let me know if that works for you...

Joe Johnson...."In God we trust, all others bring data"

2010 - MV Agusta F4 / 2008 - Aprilia RSVR Factory / 2008 - Triumph 675 Daytona Special Edition / 2012 Victory XC Tour
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-16-2013, 12:49 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake318 View Post
DONSEY I JUST REMEBERED I HAVE A NEW SET OF MUPO FORK CARTRIDGES THAT I DONT NEED AS I INSTALLED FG GUBILLINI FORK CARTRIDGES IN MY APRILIA RSV4. i WILL LOOK IT UP IF THE APRILIA AND F4 1000R TAKE THE SAME SET I WILL GIVE THEM TO YOU .( I HAVE SEEN 2 DIFFERENT BIKES TAKE THE SAME SHOCK/CARTRIDGES/ ECT AFTER MARKET COMPONENTS BEFORE . ITS WORTH TAKING A LOOK.
Thanks for the offer mate, I do however doubt it very much, but like you say, "Īt's worth taking a look"

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :

eMial:

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode