Microtech from XBike racing - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 11:59 PM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Microtech from XBike racing

Recently installed a Microtech ECU from Chris at Xbikes. Bloody brilliant! Save the bling for later and invest in something that improves the ride heaps. Doesn't tame the beast just makes it a pleasure to ride. May also save the bling in a grabbed throttle experience for whatever reason. Good product, excellent communication and helpful service. A****

Cheers

Deano
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-19-2012, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deano View Post
Recently installed a Microtech ECU from Chris at Xbikes. Bloody brilliant! Save the bling for later and invest in something that improves the ride heaps. Doesn't tame the beast just makes it a pleasure to ride. May also save the bling in a grabbed throttle experience for whatever reason. Good product, excellent communication and helpful service. A****

Cheers

Deano
Ditto - Chris is excellent to work with and knows the product he sells. A must have for pre 2010 models as its worth every penny.

Ride fast and furious but live to ride another day!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-21-2012, 03:47 AM

+1 more. My 1090 is a much better bike with it fitted, particularly after a few tweaks he talked me through over the phone. Very helpful guy.

Cheers

Wayne
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-15-2013, 01:05 AM
MRT

I have recently fitted a Microtec and Chris supplied me with a suitable map. Bloody brilliant.

Chris is a great bloke to deal with, and his base map for my bike is so good I can't imagine that it could get any better even if I do give it some dyno time.

What a machine! I always felt the power delivery was a let down on my bike, but Chris's map has transformed it. Dunno why this wasn't my first mod....Thanks Chris, and Ironbar for a good deal on the Microtec.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode