Gusty Performance amazing customer service - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-31-2012, 12:41 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via Skype™ to Dahulk
Gusty Performance amazing customer service

Ordered a F4 Tank protector from Alex and Vicki and had it ship to my office in California. It did not arrive called Alex and he immediately sent another one with a gift for me. It was past delivery cutoff for UPS but he took the package to UPS station to ship.

A few days later I called him about the Meloitti tail tidy for F4 as I was leaving in two days for Canada. He did the same thing.

Each package came with a thank note from Alex and Viki.

Alex and Vicki go out of their way to make their customer happy and they have become my preferred MV dealer for accessories. Whether it was a 29.00 tank pad or a 168 tail tidy. The level of service is the same. Great job Alex and Vicki.

Next time I am in California I will make sure I drop by the store.

Richard
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-31-2012, 06:15 AM
Site Sponsor

Thank you so much for your kind words Richard... we appreciate you! Look forward to meeting you as well.

Our best... Alex and Vikki

Alex

GP Racing - Gutsy Performance, Inc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

916 276-1080 cell
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 10:46 AM

New Site Garage
Send a message via AIM to Ryan Stewart
Same here. Had a minor glitch with the site trying to buy the kit for the uprated water pump and he threw in the o-rings I was trying to buy. He then remembered I said I wanted the metal fuel connectors, threw them in the same box and said, "just buy them from the site when you can get around to it."

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-10-2012, 06:38 AM
MVAgusta.net Sponsor

New Site Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to mitchy
Alex is unreal to deal with,got my Bodis system within 7 days from the USA,fastest shipping I have ever had

Bike- F4 1078.
Work.Email & Paypal.

Work Phone (+61)0755244655
Facebook- Mitch Covington
Mobile-0423041326
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 08:21 AM
Site Sponsor

We are always humbled, every time you remind us. Thanks to each and all of you, Vikki and I appreciate you.

Alex

GP Racing - Gutsy Performance, Inc.

916 276-1080 cell
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 11:34 AM

I'm glad all of you had positive experiences!

I on the other hand feel like he is slipping. I purchased several parts recently (in fact last Sunday) and paid in full immediately. It took 2 full hours for the parts to arrive at my door step. One might think that is fast service but the shop is only 10 mins from my place...which means Alex must have been enjoying a cup of coffee or a nap instead of getting the parts out to his paying customer in an timely manner. The guy basically took my money and held on to the parts. I could have been making interest on that money instead he was and he had my parts.

and another thing the last time I was browsing the shop I only got a half a dozen homemade cookies and a half a cup of coffee. What happened to the tri-tip sandwiches with chimichurri, grilled asparagus, vino and the full cups of coffee Maestro?. What is happening to good old fashion customer service these days?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode