Post a question for Mr. Sardarov - Page 2 - MVAgusta.net
 12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-13-2019, 08:26 PM
Established Member

Location: A place without a postcard, lutruwita aka North Antartica
A comment: Please give responsibility for marketing to anotherMVfanatic and the company he works at. Or anyone over 15.

A question: Does MV plan any electric bikes in the future, he who hesitates may be lost?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 08:52 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

New Site Garage
Guys dont panic about the new F4 Superbike. There will be a new 950cc 3-cylinder engine with 170HP very soon. There were also previous rumors about new F4 will be a hybrid with close to 300HP. So maybe it will not be a new 4-cylinder but hybrid F3 with the power to fight in the Superbike category.

My question was also answered and it was regarding parts and guarantee works in markets where they lost a dealer and how will they improve this in the future. He did not answer specificly but more in general like we are working to improve our dealer network but in the meantime you can contact us directly and we will help you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turismo Veloce 2016
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 12:21 PM
Established Member

If the upcoming F3 turbo concept that has been announced in interviews is supposed to later serve as replacement for the F4, then I would indeed panic.

The F3 is a great supersports bike and I sincerely hope they will keep it and finally give it the updates it deserves. But applying a turbo to the 3 cylinder engine will regardless of any displacement bump not be able to fight the current superbike class. The V4S, the S1000RR and the RSV4 have a linear power output of around 215HP, the Duc and the Ape through excess WSBK displacement and the Beemer by having shiftcam.

It would of course be possible to squeeze 250or maybe even 300 HP out of the F3 by charging it, but it will then be a snatchy straight line missile. If MV intends to apply a turbocharger (which I donot consider very desireable), then it needs to be at least applied to the four cylinder. If the bike that introduced the modern era of MV as an instant icon and the F3 that also made itself a name in the game will be merged to a F3+...that does not sound tempting to me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-15-2019, 08:41 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

New Site Garage
Maybe something like this will also be in the future plans;

https://newatlas.com/motorcycles/efe...00-horsepower/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turismo Veloce 2016

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode