Design corse issues - MVAgusta.net
 26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-10-2018, 07:58 PM Thread Starter

Design corse issues

Anyone have any reviews of Design Corse? I ordered a QD exhaust 2 weeks ago and no shipping info yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-10-2018, 08:28 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
You can find DC reviews here:

Industry Review - MVAgusta.net

DesignCorse - MVAgusta.net

My own personal experience has always been positive.

Gapalicious 2019 at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
from OCTOBER 2-6, 2019

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My personal Cell Phone: (781) 223-3020

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-10-2018, 11:08 PM

My experience also been very positive. Some shipping does take a while but in the main its pretty swift.

Dragster 800 2015
F4 RR 2013
Brutale 1090 RR 2011 - Sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-10-2018, 11:55 PM

New Site Garage
Very good when I've had dealings. If it's in stock they usually ship straight away.

Deano
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 04:09 AM

New Site Garage
Im having major issues with designcorse. I ordered 3x times at their site and 2x the parts didnt fit at all.
I filled in the boxes that tell me im searching for parts specially for the F3.

The only thing that worked and fits nice is the tail tidy. HOWEVER the installation instructions are totally wrong(But this has nothing to do with designcorse but with the manufacture). But a little research into your product you're selling could help alot. Providing a information that after 2015 models, this requires to totally dissasemble the rear bike.
Not a big issue, but still for people who never done this, its pretty scary without any information on how to.

Im pissed!, quick refurnds okay.. but me already spending 60-70 euros on returning the items and NOT recieving back my 50 pounds discount code which I saved for. Either give the discount code back or pay me back my returncosts(parially????). But dont hold both things, never recieved an answer back in my e-mail about the returning costs.

"Mileena"
MV Agusta F3 675 '17 - Matt Avio Grey

Last edited by Black_Gold_Saw; 01-11-2018 at 06:01 AM.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 05:01 AM

New Site Garage
I have had great service from them. Only time it has taken a while to get the item was when it was out of stock from one of their sales over the holiday. Have you emailed them yet? My item arrived without ever getting a shipping notice, so it could be on the way and you have not been notified yet.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 06:00 AM

The issue you may have is that it was ordered over the Christmas period when the postal service in the UK is stretched to the limit, the other problem may be US customs and postal services as these can take their time. I once posted a parcel to the US and it was sat at JFK New York for 2 weeks before even leaving taking in total nearly 4 weeks to reach it's destination. If in doubt Email them again.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 06:40 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Bruce Taylor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Gold_Saw View Post
Im having major issues with designcorse. I ordered 3x times at their site and 2x the parts didnt fit at all.
I filled in the boxes that tell me im searching for parts specially for the F3.

The only thing that worked and fits nice is the tail tidy. HOWEVER the installation instructions are totally wrong(But this has nothing to do with designcorse but with the manufacture). But a little research into your product you're selling could help alot. Providing a information that after 2015 models, this requires to totally dissasemble the rear bike.
Not a big issue, but still for people who never done this, its pretty scary without any information on how to.

Im pissed!, quick refurnds okay.. but me already spending 60-70 euros on returning the items and NOT recieving back my 50 pounds discount code which I saved for. Either give the discount code back or pay me back my returncosts(parially????). But dont hold both things, never recieved an answer back in my e-mail about the returning costs.
Most unusual, never had any issues whatsoever, ordered R&G crash protectors for a Dragster RR Christmas week.
Immediate confirmation that it would be available after the 7th when they returned back after the Christmas break.
In the fortunate position that their premises are only 20 miles away, collected this morning
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 09:25 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Taylor View Post
Most unusual, never had any issues whatsoever, ordered R&G crash protectors for a Dragster RR Christmas week.
Immediate confirmation that it would be available after the 7th when they returned back after the Christmas break.
In the fortunate position that their premises are only 20 miles away, collected this morning
I ordered a evotech tail tidy via designcorse. Fits nice, no problems with that.

Ordered mirrors block off plates with build in indicator, the shape is long and narrow while the gap in the fairing is wide and round. Doesnt fit at all. Serious gap of 0,5mm-1cm in total on left and right side.
Well then....once you remove mirrors you get bar end mirrors. They say ducati bar end mirrors but are listed under F3 parts. So ordered, tried to install them with the thicker expension thingy and the mirrors slide out of the bar end.

CRG clutch/brake levers....what a bunch a BS! Once again filled in boxes to match F3.
Levers delivered, they look awesome! time to fit them in. Brake lever had to be pushed in so hard, then when you apply brake the lever wont spring back to OPEN position. Woudnt even care to try clutch lever.
*2 days ago Owen(farmer1 on the forums) put his levers for sale which are obviously used. Exact same levers....fit on his F3.

Is my F3 cursed or what?!?!?!?
Im keeping her stock now.. I dont even care anymore she looks beauitful just the way she is anyways.

"Mileena"
MV Agusta F3 675 '17 - Matt Avio Grey

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 10:53 AM
King of Carbon

Send a message via Skype™ to DesignCorse
Lightbulb We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Gold_Saw View Post
I ordered a evotech tail tidy via designcorse. Fits nice, no problems with that.

Ordered mirrors block off plates with build in indicator, the shape is long and narrow while the gap in the fairing is wide and round. Doesnt fit at all. Serious gap of 0,5mm-1cm in total on left and right side.
Well then....once you remove mirrors you get bar end mirrors. They say ducati bar end mirrors but are listed under F3 parts. So ordered, tried to install them with the thicker expension thingy and the mirrors slide out of the bar end.

CRG clutch/brake levers....what a bunch a BS! Once again filled in boxes to match F3.
Levers delivered, they look awesome! time to fit them in. Brake lever had to be pushed in so hard, then when you apply brake the lever wont spring back to OPEN position. Woudnt even care to try clutch lever.
*2 days ago Owen(farmer1 on the forums) put his levers for sale which are obviously used. Exact same levers....fit on his F3.

Is my F3 cursed or what?!?!?!?
Im keeping her stock now.. I dont even care anymore she looks beauitful just the way she is anyways.

Hello Jason,

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service and response by our after sales support. We do rely on Manufacturers to inform us correct application and fitment guides and support our customers with all products where fitting guides are not provided, rare occasions such as this CNC Racing and NRC Manufacturers let us down with a lack of updated or correct application information.

However we are always here to help as i personally am always on hand for technical advice and guidance where available.

we as always won't leave any customer in the dark and returning products if its incorrect customer would get shipping costs refunded as we take individual circumstances into account.

I hope you will come back to us in the future and if you do need any questions, don't hesitate to call us and speak to me personally.

I have spoken to our manager Sarah and she will touch base with you via email today to see how we can make things right if we have failed.

Thank you for your time and continued support.

Regards

Al

T: +44 (0) 1582 840 024

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode