New MV dealer in Sydney, Australia - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-22-2016, 02:57 AM Thread Starter

New MV dealer in Sydney, Australia

Howdy

Just a quick mention. David and Daniel (ex Moto Tecnica MV Dealership in Artarmon) just started up a new MV dealership in Parramatta.

www.mvap.com.au

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=317860631934332

Now open for servicing. Concept show room opening soon.

Faster and Faster untill the fear of death subsides.....
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgeO For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-22-2016, 06:27 PM
Established Member

Does that mean Moto Technica are no longer servicing or selling MV's or are they expanding.
Hope its the later, I live 2km away from the Artarmon shop
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-22-2016, 06:38 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba Zanetti View Post
Does that mean Moto Technica are no longer servicing or selling MV's or are they expanding.
Hope its the later, I live 2km away from the Artarmon shop
Moto Technica still there (and I believe they have also expanded their shop). Another dealership good signs for the brand.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-03-2016, 09:19 PM Thread Starter

New dealership grand opening on Thursday 8th December - 6pm to 10pm

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017, 12:27 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Red face Very Late To The Party

I dropped in on David and Damian today at Parramatta ( as I re-emerge from my enforced hiatus courtesy of a semi demolished house which is now finito!) - All I can say is OMG FINALLY an MV Agusta dealer taking it to same dizzy heights as the bikes!

These guys have seriously taken the marque to a new level in terms of professionalism and display. I can't remember an MV Agusta dealer that doesn't rely on a back up brand other than here. These boys are fully focused, committed and completely dedicated to the brand and the client.

The workshop is after my own heart and a space of art - you could eat your lunch in there drop something on the floor pick it up and continue eating without fear getting ill. Absolutely brilliant and guys certainly won't take any short cuts either, you know that the instant you walk through the doors.

Check out their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mvagustaparramatta/

And pics here

Please be aware that I certainly have no association with this concern and would strongly recommend that if you are in Sydney (or even further away) you check these boys out. Singing their praises simple because they've earned it and deserve it.

MV Agusta at its finest from A to Z.

All the best to entire team at MV Agusta Parramatta - you certainly have my backing 100% and if I can ever help with anything I am only too happy to do whatever I can to support such a fine venture and fine people.

Cheers
Rob

PS. Thank you so much for time and hospitality.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MVA - Maserati Vespa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Agusta
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017, 02:33 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post
I dropped in on David and Damian today at Parramatta
Looks like a great dealership, kudos to them. Anyone in the vicinity should be very happy with that.

Chas
Previously a MY16 Turismo Veloce Lusso
Defected to a Ducati Multistrada 1260S Touring
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-01-2017, 02:50 AM
Established Member

I got my Dragster from them, they were brilliant to deal with, nothing was a problem. Gives a bit more reassurance come service time.

Graham
00 Red/Grey Hayabusa
10 BMW K1300GT
16 Dragster 800RR
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-04-2017, 05:00 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakat View Post
I got my Dragster from them, they were brilliant to deal with, nothing was a problem. Gives a bit more reassurance come service time.
Mate I guarantee you'll have no problem at service time.

While I was in there I raised a small issue with the F3 taillight (1st model) Damian told me the type of globe (which differs from the later 800's) off the top of his head and I was able to go down to Repco, get one and sort it in 10 minutes. These guys know their stuff and I'd be 100% confident dropping off one of my bikes in there and let's face it how places can you truly say that about.

Usually bad word travel super fast - in this case we need to spread the good word and I'd encourage people to post their experiences here for others.

These guys back their ability and vision with their own hard earned cash and that says everything!

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode