New London dealership - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-07-2014, 01:43 AM Thread Starter

New London dealership

MV Agusta London is a new official dealership in London.
I just thought some of you would like to know that they sell and service MV
They are situated in Old York Road in Wandsworth.
They can also get and install a large range of items from MV and Design Corse. They fitted levers from Design Corse for me at my last service.

I bought my F3 recently from them and they are very friendly, and are passionate about MV.
I had my 750 F4 serviced there as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-07-2014, 04:50 AM
Established Member

Wow, I've ridden down there loads lately avoiding the traffic and never seen it! As you ride out of town, what sides it on and how far down?

Thanks
Andy
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-07-2014, 02:02 PM Thread Starter

Address:
364 Old York Road
London
SW18 1SP
UK
As you go away from town they are on the right
It's a small dealership but it has a basement which is a surprise!
Pop in - if you dare, I used them for a service and ended up buying an F3 from them.

I think they have been going since January but they are a regular MV Dealership, I found them through the MV main site in Italy
No complaints so far!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-12-2014, 08:54 AM

a great dealer in London. Mido (owner) and Tarek (his son) are 100% accomodating. They are happy for you to go in there and just chat MV, serve a great Italian coffee and are generally a nice couple of guys. I got my F3 from there and have absolutely no complaints. They use the mechanic over the road who is fully trained MV and Ducati and he is just as friendly. They also have a female mechanic who has done some work on my bike, and i'll be honest, it was done neater then a bloke would have done it and the whole bike was cleaned afterwards. I would recommend anyone to use these guys. They also have a very nice showroom downstairs, full of tempting MV toys
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-13-2014, 01:32 PM Thread Starter

i just had my 600 mile service with Mido.
I dropped the bike off at 10 and collected at 3 and had the use of the Ducati Monster loan bike.

What you may not know about the lady mechanic is she has an MV herself and is passionate about MV.
By chance, I bumped into her a year ago and talked for over an hour about our MV's. We both have F4 750's, I think i fell in love with her that day LOL

i'm glad you have had the same experience as myself, the guys at MV London treat you like a friend.

Rob
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-18-2015, 03:16 PM

Does anyone know they are still around?!?! The MV Agusta website says their London dealer is now else where?!?!? It's strange!
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-18-2015, 03:24 PM

Just checked their website. Their new bikes are more expensive than anywhere else!?!??!
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-18-2015, 03:27 PM

I think it was very short lived? . Another dealer is now open in London .

Brutale 800 Italia
Monster 796 .
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-18-2015, 03:30 PM

Oh that is a shame. But why the new London dealer is more expensive than anywhere else?!?! So not just the house price is higher in London. MV Agusta too then!!!
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-18-2015, 04:39 PM

New Site Garage
New London? I've been there. Connecticut College is there. Oh, wait ... we are talking about New London, CT right?

Kevin
'14 MV Agusta Rivale EAS ABS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'19 SWM SM500R Supermoto
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'16 Norton Commando 961 SF MkII

'16 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory ABS

'05 Ducati 749S/924S - Track bike

'04 Ducati Monster 1000S - Sold

'07 Husky TE-450 - Sold

'08 MV Agusta F4 1000 R 312 - Sold

"Some people achieve greatness, others have it thrust upon them. And then there are those who are ... born Italian"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode