Bad experience with GPracing.com - MVAgusta.net
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-09-2014, 12:58 AM Thread Starter

Bad experience with GPracing.com

You would think for an online sales they would no about a product if asked. I sent an email to them asking if the integrated tail light they sale will work on my F3 800. Response was no to is only made for the B3 800. So I did my own research within the forum and found it does fit my F3. So I ordered it. 4 days go by without as much as a shipping confirmation or update of my order. So I email gp racing and ask. His response was we are out of stock on the integrated tail light (it said they had 3 in stock) and don't think we will get anymore in.

Wow, what kind of business charges your credit card for an item they don't have in stock and will most likely never have again? Horrible business that I will never even think if buying from again!

Now, does anyone know where I can take my money and buy an integrated tail light for my F3 800? Thank you

Last edited by ETexF3800; 08-09-2014 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Correction
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-09-2014, 01:16 AM

New Site Garage
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-09-2014, 04:28 AM
MVAgusta.net Sponsor

New Site Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to mitchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETexF3800 View Post
You would think for an online sales they would no about a product if asked. I sent an email to them asking if the integrated tail light they sale will work on my F3 800. Response was no to is only made for the B3 800. So I did my own research within the forum and found it does fit my F3. So I ordered it. 4 days go by without as much as a shipping confirmation or update of my order. So I email gp racing and ask. His response was we are out of stock on the integrated tail light (it said they had 3 in stock) and don't think we will get anymore in.

Wow, what kind of business charges your credit card for an item they don't have in stock and will most likely never have again? Horrible business that I will never even think if buying from again!

Now, does anyone know where I can take my money and buy an integrated tail light for my F3 800? Thank you
Mate,firstly welcome to the forum.Their is some kind of lack in communication here.Alex at GP Racing is a true gentleman and is one of the best in the motorcycle industry I have ever dealt with.It could have been just a website automatic procedure.Give Alex a ring and talk to him personally and you will change your opinion.

Bike- F4 1078.
Work.Email & Paypal.

Work Phone (+61)0755244655
Facebook- Mitch Covington
Mobile-0423041326
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-09-2014, 04:49 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
Mate,firstly welcome to the forum.Their is some kind of lack in communication here.Alex at GP Racing is a true gentleman and is one of the best in the motorcycle industry I have ever dealt with.It could have been just a website automatic procedure.Give Alex a ring and talk to him personally and you will change your opinion.
Wasn't an automated response bro, was an email from Alex himself, several actually. Either way it still does not excuse the fact I was charged for an item that is no longer in stock and won't be in stock ever again. Hell, I wasn't even given an email stating as such. I have the emails if you want proof, maybe that will change your opinion.

Bad customer service is an instant way to lose a customer. Not like a restaurant where you make an opinion on the second visit.

And I can't make a phone call I am in Afghanistan on deployment
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-09-2014, 06:34 AM
MVAgusta.net Sponsor

New Site Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to mitchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETexF3800 View Post
Wasn't an automated response bro, was an email from Alex himself, several actually. Either way it still does not excuse the fact I was charged for an item that is no longer in stock and won't be in stock ever again. Hell, I wasn't even given an email stating as such. I have the emails if you want proof, maybe that will change your opinion.

Bad customer service is an instant way to lose a customer. Not like a restaurant where you make an opinion on the second visit.

And I can't make a phone call I am in Afghanistan on deployment
No,it won't change my opinion about Alex,mistakes happen,it's nature.Did you get your money back?

Bike- F4 1078.
Work.Email & Paypal.

Work Phone (+61)0755244655
Facebook- Mitch Covington
Mobile-0423041326
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-09-2014, 06:16 PM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
Finally! After all these years and pages of posts extolling Alex and how great he is, we have a post from a dissatisfied customer.

It was bound to happen, sorry you had to be the first.
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-10-2014, 01:25 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
No,it won't change my opinion about Alex,mistakes happen,it's nature.Did you get your money back?
Nope, he still hasn't refunded my money. About to dispute the charge on my credit card.
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-10-2014, 01:29 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAG View Post
Finally! After all these years and pages of posts extolling Alex and how great he is, we have a post from a dissatisfied customer.

It was bound to happen, sorry you had to be the first.
Ya it does suck, but what's worse is it being my first time trying to be a patron of his business.

Maybe he is getting old and senile and doesn't remember things as easily. Either way my money has gone to another business. Part of nature!
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-10-2014, 03:15 AM

Bad experience with GPracing.com

DesignCorse sells a smoke integrated tail light. It is the one I have installed on my F3 800Name:  ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1407658523.339597.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  90.1 KBName:  ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1407658551.255398.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  90.1 KB

I've been in communication with Alex over some parts the last few days and all of the sudden I haven't heard from him. Remember guys he is human just like us and he does run his own business. Something may have come up in his life personal or commercial that has pulled him away from serving the community whether it be a family emergency or what have you.

Cheers, Jon-Michael

2014 F3 800 EAS
2013 F3 675 EAS

Last edited by 99sitr; 08-10-2014 at 03:18 AM.
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-10-2014, 09:36 AM

Well it has to be noted and I'm really disappointed to hear things like that about Alex and what happened to You.
Sure Alex served us and me in the US for years very well, is almost like a friend to me.
However I fear that nobody is perfect and that Alex does have some difficulties at the moment.
Vicky not at his home page anymore, selling his vintage bike collection, hmmm..., might i'm interpreting something into it.
Sure if You think about it.
He has hundreds, if not thousands, of products listed on his shop page.
It could kind of slip any when to update the numbers in stock or to eliminate things if they will not be available anymore.
My advice for every online purchase is to contact the seller about details and availability before hitting the buy now button.
However, I hope Your issue gets solved and that Alex is standing up to get the train on the rails again.
I do not want to hear such things again.
A single sparrow doesn't make a summer.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode