MVAgusta.net - View Single Post - My dealer was moved to tears
View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 03:04 AM
haupti

According to Mr. Castiglioni, which I head the honor to meet in Varese Yesterday, will be all parts delivered to Brazil and assembled in Brazil. Those bikes assembled in Brazil are only for the Brazilian market which is one of the fastest growing market in the motorcycling sector. Enormous import taxes will be avoided that way.
And to all US customers to sleep better there will be no Brazilian assembled MV Agusta's be sold in the USA. In fact it sounds more like it that You will not get any MV in the US in the future. The reason is simply that every bike sold in the US is a financial disaster. Not only that the prices are way to low in the US, considering the currency exchange rates, but additional emission regulations and homologations, high import taxes, etc are summing up to an enormous defizit.
By the way: The F3 is amazing, stunnning, spectacular, magnificent. Seniora Riboni and the President presented the F3 in Rosso / Grigio and the F3 is just mindblowing awesome. Thank You Mr. Castiglioni I'm still speachless and for sure one of those will be mine. Guaranteed!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome