MVAgusta.net - View Single Post - Another MV/Ducati Dealership Closes
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Texas Bullet

Yeah, I spoke with John (the owner) and can confirm what Redduck1 has indicated. However, he did stress that they would not be ready for another couple of months and really want to get the store off on the right foot and to professionally take care of their customers. He is well aware of Kamal's (previous owner) reputation and what he is having to overcome with his well known, trashy reputation.

John seems very excited and is wanting to truly be an excellent MV Agusta and Ducati dealer and is working hard in putting everything meticulously together with both brands. He will have a full service shop with a certified tech and will also be including gear and accessories along with parts.

John will not open until they are completely ready. I can only hope that their customer service is as good as he is hoping it will now become. He has got the entire central and south texas as his area, as the Agusta dealer is Houston gave it up about 2 years ago.

However, this is all on the down low. And they will not take bikes in for service until they are 100% ready to deliver 100% customer satisfaction.

Their future looks good and I for one will be more than willing to give them a shot at earning my business.

If "pro" is the opposite of "con", what is the opposite of "progress"?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome