2 bikes for me in one day yipee - Page 3 - MVAgusta.net
 37Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 09:25 AM

New Site Garage
The Aprilia is definitely not gay. The Miata...
anothermvfanatic likes this.

2014 F4 RR
2008 Yamaha Raider S
1982 Suzuki GS850L
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 11:08 AM

Awesome! I've always wanted a Mito.
anothermvfanatic likes this.

2009 F4 RR 1078 312
2005 F4 Tamboweenie
2005 F4 1000S
1999 Aprilia RS50
1996 Ducati 916
1959 MV Agusta TREL 125 Centomila

PAST - 2013 F4RR, 2008 F4 312R, 2005 F4 1000S, 1999 F4 750 S
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 04:48 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingertight View Post
The Aprilia is definitely not gay. The Miata...
lol, ive copped a lot of flak for that believe me
and my sexuality is being questioned more than once . yikes
i mean have a look at the bikes and car i own... not very manly at all

Sanity is the playground for the un-imaginative
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2005 MV F4 1000S / 2006 Yamaha 50th anniversary R1 / 1998 Aprilia RS 125
1995 Suzuki RGV 250 / 2004 Cagiva Mito EVO2 / 2000 Cagiva mito
1992 Yamaha YZ250 / 1991 Kawasaki kr1s / 2010 Vespa GTS 300
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 08:29 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Question Legend??? OMG - am still alive.......

@anothermvfantatic @silentservice @MRT

Yes I get why people think I am a legend, no one sees me anymore, but I assure you I do exist I actually exist in the shadows but am always accessible to those that know me or friends of those who know me.

@anothermvfantatic - Robbieeee mate! Absolute pleasure helping you to achieve your goals, in fact, I got as big a kick as possible out of it whilst not actually being the owner - If I knew you were going to use those first 4 pics in this thread, I would have watered the front lawn and cleaned the garage floor - lol You speak about passion - I have little doubt that we were separated at birth and only met here years later, sometimes I look at you and think I am passionless - I love your work man, and respect you immensely. Thank you again for sending that wonderful book MV Agusta 1946 to present - it wasn't necessary but I understand the gesture and it makes you who you are (notwithstanding the conspiracy involving my family) .

@silent service - Chucky!!!!! Now it's sports cars? Damn, keep spending money like that & when are we going to see you in Oz? Congratulations man, I dig where you are coming from and my/our utmost best to you and gorgeous better half - there's always a place here for you and Cindy - you know that!

@ MRT - Matty mate! Kids grown up yet? Freedom will come your way one day - lol It did for us and we are loving it Mate anytime you are down this way all you need do is say the word and the red carpet will be rolled out to you

I saw this thread by chance to be honest (chance seems to feature in this thread) - so glad I did. Hi to everyone else - I'll try to drop in from time to time but I need the Gods to add something to my life - ideally more hours in a day, more days in week and cut my hectic work work schedule from 3 days to like 1 day - then maybe, just maybe I could fit everything into life.

Cheers
Rob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-15-2018, 06:53 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
@MVista: Rob, we hope to start our travelling in 2020. Cindy will be done working then as I am now.

Gapalicious 2020 at
from Sept. 23-Sept.27, 2020

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-15-2018, 07:57 AM Thread Starter

Thank u Robbie for the kind words my friend. Always appreciate all u do for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post
@anothermvfantatic @silentservice @MRT

Yes I get why people think I am a legend, no one sees me anymore, but I assure you I do exist I actually exist in the shadows but am always accessible to those that know me or friends of those who know me.

@anothermvfantatic - Robbieeee mate! Absolute pleasure helping you to achieve your goals, in fact, I got as big a kick as possible out of it whilst not actually being the owner - If I knew you were going to use those first 4 pics in this thread, I would have watered the front lawn and cleaned the garage floor - lol You speak about passion - I have little doubt that we were separated at birth and only met here years later, sometimes I look at you and think I am passionless - I love your work man, and respect you immensely. Thank you again for sending that wonderful book MV Agusta 1946 to present - it wasn't necessary but I understand the gesture and it makes you who you are (notwithstanding the conspiracy involving my family) .

@silent service - Chucky!!!!! Now it's sports cars? Damn, keep spending money like that & when are we going to see you in Oz? Congratulations man, I dig where you are coming from and my/our utmost best to you and gorgeous better half - there's always a place here for you and Cindy - you know that!

@ MRT - Matty mate! Kids grown up yet? Freedom will come your way one day - lol It did for us and we are loving it Mate anytime you are down this way all you need do is say the word and the red carpet will be rolled out to you

I saw this thread by chance to be honest (chance seems to feature in this thread) - so glad I did. Hi to everyone else - I'll try to drop in from time to time but I need the Gods to add something to my life - ideally more hours in a day, more days in week and cut my hectic work work schedule from 3 days to like 1 day - then maybe, just maybe I could fit everything into life.

Cheers
Rob

Sanity is the playground for the un-imaginative

2005 MV F4 1000S / 2006 Yamaha 50th anniversary R1 / 1998 Aprilia RS 125
1995 Suzuki RGV 250 / 2004 Cagiva Mito EVO2 / 2000 Cagiva mito
1992 Yamaha YZ250 / 1991 Kawasaki kr1s / 2010 Vespa GTS 300
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-19-2018, 05:54 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Thumbs up The Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentservice703 View Post
@MVista: Rob, we hope to start our travelling in 2020. Cindy will be done working then as I am now.

Yes that's our dream as well Chuck - we would love to retire ( way before we are too old to REALLY enjoy it) but our collective bad habits prevent that from happening 2020 will roll around pretty damn quick, heck, I can't believe next year it will be 10 years that I've been on this forum and how long I've known most of you as well, having had the pleasure of meeting almost (in some part of the world) everyone that I've spoken to at one time or another.

You know you are only too welcome here but you need to make sure that WE are actually in Australia .......one of those bad habits I spoke about....lol.

Cheers
Rob
silentservice703 likes this.

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode