MV Agusta Forum banner

Dealer Tits Up

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  theknurl 
#1 ·
The dealer I've been using has been bought by a new owner and they now no longer carry MV or parts. Got a reliable, prompt and non gouging outfit you can recommend? All I need it for is parts.

#3 ·
I use Ferracci all the time and I am in TX...not cheap, but they will get the parts, any part.

However, I don't think that they are the importer, they are down the road from where Cagiva USA is headquartered, but they are not the importer themselves...I think Heraldo's son is part of management at Cagiva USA but that is about it. Although I am sure that they have a "special" reationship given the proximity of their location, and Heraldo's son working there...

Also Monroe Motors in SF is a good source.

#6 ·
Like theknurl said, pro-italia is good, thats where I bought my bike. But they are as far as you can get from Pittsburgh. They are in So-Cal... LA to be exact..

#7 ·
I have gotten a few parts from FBF and they have been cheaper than anyone else. but Bellevue Kawasaki in Seattle is very good and I also just started using TeamMCC in Chicago. and I will say for a small shop they have HUGE interest sponsor a race team and do track days. I drove over to them to get a new water pump oil seals and impellar shaft and they sanded the shaft right there and said it prevents the seals from leaking but the point is they put together my entire water pump while I waited and made sure every thing was to spec. for barely a fee and talked motorcycles with me the whole time I waited and all the other parts I started ordering from them come in when they say they will and I have not paid a shipping fee yet.

#10 ·
Yep +4, I like David in parts, he will mail order to you.

#11 ·
ProItalia;
ask for Rey, David is a good kid......but
ask for Rey, he runs parts the department

you lucky pricks get the parts for less than i do......Califorucated's ~10%
sales tax sucks.....and i have to go get them too

internationally; PM me, have your stuff drop shipped to me......
just helping members out!

Noel-theknurl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.