Track day at Barber Motosports Park - MVAgusta.net
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-18-2018, 09:48 AM Thread Starter

Track day at Barber Motosports Park

A friend is organizing a track day for October the 8th and if you are interested in attending call him and let him know. His name is Kenny Rodriquez and his number is 843-568-0187. He needs a few people to commit and pay deposits ($250) so he can reserve the track. It is a very nice track and the museum is out of this world. I am going so that in itself is a reason to attend
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-18-2018, 10:14 AM

New Site Garage
This place is first class.
I need to get my bike on track one day.

Terry_________________________________________
Tecumseh Minibike, SL 70, KE 100, XR250L, KLR650, ST800, XR650L, 525EXC, 450EXC, GS1200R, 2016 TVL 800
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-18-2018, 12:21 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
That is Columbus Day...and the day AFTER the Barber Vintage Festival (5th through 7th)...

I am IN.. I'll make it my birthday present to myself !!
@Terrys409 ...you can ride over with me !!! I have a 2 bike trailer.

By the way, saw your bike parked in downtown Cartersville yesterday....looked lovely.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-18-2018, 04:02 PM
Old Wing Nut

Just spoke with Kenny....It's actually a Ducati corporate day and they have some spaces left open.

I'm going...haven't told Pillion Pam yet, but I'm sure she will approve (it is my birthday present after all). Just hope she can come with me.

I have a 2 bike Kendon trailer, pop-up and other track day stuff. Any one else in my area interested? Always good to have a co-pilot when you go to track days.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-18-2018, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by esq'z me View Post
Just spoke with Kenny....It's actually a Ducati corporate day and they have some spaces left open.

I'm going...haven't told Pillion Pam yet, but I'm sure she will approve (it is my birthday present after all). Just hope she can come with me.

I have a 2 bike Kendon trailer, pop-up and other track day stuff. Any one else in my area interested? Always good to have a co-pilot when you go to track days.
I need to talk to Ian, and see if he wants to go. Do we know what the total, actual cost is? # of riders on track? Anything like that? I suppose I could call and ask, and report back. I'm going to give a general yes that I would be in for this.

"When you cannot ride de bike, you are very quiet at home in de sofa." -Rossi
I'm Curtis...
Email:

Facebook:

For used MV parts, look up my ebay user ID; "cbmx101"
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-18-2018, 04:55 PM

Just called him. He's not sure how many spots he is going to have, so sending him my info to wait and hear back...

I'm Curtis...
Email:

Facebook:

post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-18-2018, 06:47 PM

New Site Garage
I'm very interested. I've been to Barber but not done a track day. Great museum and October should be very nice weather wise. I'll ask some of my riding friends as well.

2014 MV Agusta F3 800 ABS
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-24-2018, 01:55 PM

New Site Garage
For anyone (like me) who can't do this track day on Monday October 8, I am signed up for the SportBikeTrackTime Track Day at Barber on Saturday October 13.

Kevin
'14 MV Agusta Rivale EAS ABS

'19 SWM SM500R Supermoto

'16 Norton Commando 961 SF MkII

'16 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory ABS

'05 Ducati 749S/924S - Track bike

'04 Ducati Monster 1000S - Sold

'07 Husky TE-450 - Sold

'08 MV Agusta F4 1000 R 312 - Sold

"Some people achieve greatness, others have it thrust upon them. And then there are those who are ... born Italian"
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-24-2018, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by italia View Post
For anyone (like me) who can't do this track day on Monday October 8, I am signed up for the SportBikeTrackTime Track Day at Barber on Saturday October 13.
I may join you. I have not heard anything back yet on this since my initial call.
italia and esq'z me like this.

I'm Curtis...
Email:

Facebook:

post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-25-2018, 05:58 AM
Old Wing Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draginknee View Post
I may join you. I have not heard anything back yet on this since my initial call.
I haven't either. Was supposed to know something yesterday.....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in