Getting the f3 800 track ready - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-16-2014, 10:43 PM Thread Starter

Getting the f3 800 track ready

Hello everyone. We are getting both MV's ready for the track this year and I'm in need of some advice as I am still familiarizing myself with the aftermarket product group for our bikes.

I'm searching for mirror block offs, frame sliders, and axle sliders for both F3's.

If anyone can give any insight as to a good set of any of these I would me most appreciative.

Cheers, Jon-Michael

2014 F3 800 EAS
2013 F3 675 EAS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-16-2014, 11:24 PM

New Site Garage
Scroll down in this section, many a F3 on the track already, lots of info available on the subject.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-17-2014, 01:00 AM

R&G racing do all those items for the f3. There is a picture of my bike with them fitted in the track day picture thread around early January.(Donsy's post)
Found it: p154

We're all here, but we're not all there.

Last edited by GREGOSTINI; 06-17-2014 at 01:04 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-17-2014, 02:34 AM
Established Member

New Site Garage
I just ordered a set of Lightech mirror caps and fork preload adjusters. They also do a whole range of crash protection. Not sure if the frame sliders are no cut though.
http://www.lightechuk.com/mv-agusta-914-c.asp
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-17-2014, 11:12 PM Thread Starter

Well I ordered a set of block offs from R&G as well as frame sliders and axle sliders.

Cheers, Jon-Michael

2014 F3 800 EAS
2013 F3 675 EAS

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-27-2015, 10:56 PM Thread Starter

Getting the ole girl ready for the track this season. Got some new parts coming for her. I held off all last year modifying the engine performance while I got situated and accustomed to the bike during the track season of last year.

Received my Zero Exhaust from Kevin at Zero Exhausts! (Great guy to deal with). My wife surprised me while i am away working and ordered my HP Corse header from Alex over at GP Racing (thanks again) and finally I just ordered my MWR air Rams and filter with adjustment plates.

Currently the bike is up at a very dear friends Superbike Shop/Dealership where it is under the knife having a full standalone engine management setup from RapidBike installed. It's the Race version and we will be adding a second Lambda sensor for better tuning. Granted we will have to do some substantial real world tuning and testing at the tracks this season but I'm hoping this little bit of work is a nice change.

As always I will post any videos, dyno sheets or general pictures of bike sexiness to this thread.

Cheers, Jon-Michael

2014 F3 800 EAS
2013 F3 675 EAS

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-27-2015, 11:17 PM
Banned

Wow.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-28-2015, 10:09 PM

New Site Garage
Great to see you're back from hibernation Jon-Michael.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :

eMial:

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-28-2015, 11:45 PM Thread Starter

Hey there Donsy. Good sir I have been extremely busy with work. Been all over the country and only home a few weeks. I'm working one last contract that I estimate will end around mid April to early May. After that I will be taking off until September or October unless something spectacular comes my way in the form of business.

Hoping to get the performance of the bike tuned in with a few track sessions and then we will begin with some in-depth suspension work. Debating on the Bitubo drop in carts and their rear shock or just having RaceTech just make me a set of custom forks and shock. The guy I run with owns a dealership that is a certified RaceTech dealer/tuner and he is very good at what he does so we are looking at that route.

Thanks for the welcome back friend

Cheers, Jon-Michael

2014 F3 800 EAS
2013 F3 675 EAS

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode