For Sale: New AGV Pista GP - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-01-2013, 12:38 PM Thread Starter

For Sale: New AGV Pista GP

I am selling my brand new AGV Pista GP helmet in size ML.

I bought it from the Dainese store last Friday and went to exchange it 2 days later for a larger size where the clerk tells me that they cannot refund or exchange helmets and points it out in the fine print on the receipt.
It didn't matter that it's the middle of winter and 2 days later, no exceptions.
Regardless of being pissed about the situation, I need a larger size helmet.

I paid $1399 with tax for a total of $1525. Selling for $1200. Buyer pays shipping. Comes with everything in the original box (manuals, cover, tear offs, ear plugs, anti-fog cover, extra padding, extra vent covers).
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-01-2013, 04:46 PM

Wow! what a shame.......I don't know much about these helmets as all mine (8) are Arai......Can't the cheek pads and internals be changed to accommodate the fitting you require?.
New helmets are always a little tight...,do you think it would 'bed in' after being worn a few times?.

It's a real shame the shop was such a stickler to the rules and even if you do sell will loose money making the replacement all the more expensive...that's why I make those suggestions.

Fantastic looking helmet by the way!. and a great purchase for any potential buyer.
Brian.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-02-2013, 10:44 AM Thread Starter

I also have an Arai RX-Q and the cheek pads have slits that can be cut for adjustments. Unfortunately, the AGV does not. The pads themselves would require a bit of a hack job just to remove from the liner. I'll hack it apart if the helmet doesn't sell.

I'm very disappointed in the shop as the everyone else has a fair return/exchange policy. Buyer beware to anyone who shops at the Dainese store (aka D-Store).

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode