MV Agusta Forum banner

FS/ Marzocchi 50mm RAC Superbike Forks (Brand New!)

11K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  vtwin92 
#1 · (Edited)
FS/ Marzocchi RAC 50 Superbike Forks (50mm, Brand New!)

I have a set of brand new Marzocchi 50mm RAC fully adjustable forks with radial mount lowers. They have never been mounted. The sliders, stanchions, and lowers are black. The set has some small blemishes from shipping that are detailed in the photos. Purchase includes a 25mm axle and nut plus instruction booklet. The stanchions are 58mm at both triple clamps, brake mount offset is 14mm, and total fork length is roughly 30" or approximately 760mm. Brake caliper mount spacing is 108mm. Most Jap litre bike setups will work, i.e. Nissin, Tokico, and of course Brembo. The set retails new at $2400.00 USD, I am asking $1200.00 USD + shipping. Located in Birmingham AL.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
It looks as if you wouldn't be able to fit on a front fender with these forks. Am I correct???

#10 ·
AXLNUT, the blemish on the slider is roughly the size of a ballpoint pen tip and resides 2.5" below the seal. I can't make any predictions about potential wear, but depending on your riding style and suspension firmness, it is possible that you will spend most of your miles north of this spot.

lostangel, pm sent.

#11 ·
i'll pick them up this saturday if they will fit on my 05 f4 1000 with no hassles... I know I'd need the brakes and such but will the front mud guard fit ?? I don't see any tabs... I llive in atlanta, so I'm about 2 1/2 hours away. :friday:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.