Furygan 2 Piece Leather suit - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 09:37 AM Thread Starter
Furygan 2 Piece Leather suit

I have for sale my two piece Furygan leathers. I had the MV Agusta logo professionally sewn into the back of the Jacket a few years back. The suit is about 6 or 7 years old but is in good condition with no rips or tears, there is body armour in the shoulders, elbows and back of the jacket and in the knees of the trousers. The Jacket has a zip out quilted inner liner.

Size wise these are small to medium. To give you an idea, I'm 5' 7" tall and weigh around 12 stone (thats 168 lbs for our US friends).

The chest on the jacket is a 36" to 38" and the trousers waist is 32" but it's elasticated so if you are a 34" they will still fit.

The inside leg on the trouser is about 27" but don't forget these are made to be worn inside boots.

The trousers zip to the Jacket with a small zip at the rear. I bought these as a two piece suit but I'll take any offers for either item seperately although obviously I'd prefer to sell them as a pair.

Price 200 for the Jacket and trousers plus shipping to wherever you are. I will ship overseas but these are heavy bulky items so the shipping cost might be quite high. I'm in the UK for anyone who doesn't know.

If you want either item seperately make me an offer.

I realise buying used leathers can be a minefield so if you want any specific measurements please ask.

Like I said before the condition of the suit is good but these are used items so please don't expect 'as new' condition.

Thanks for looking
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Keep one wheel down!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But.....a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!

Last edited by john; 11-07-2012 at 09:40 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 09:46 AM Thread Starter
Just found this old pic with me wearing the suit on my old F4, I'm sorry I don't have the knee sliders to go with it.
Attached Images

Keep one wheel down!

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But.....a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode