For Sale: 1972 Viking 50cc - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-29-2012, 12:36 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Talking For Sale: 1972 Viking 50cc

1972 Viking. Only 700 made (all in 1972), all of which were imported to the US. Fantastic condition. All original. Runs great, though it could probably use a clutch pack (shifting can be a bit clunky at times). Some light surface rust in a few places, easily rectified. I haven't bothered cleaning her up, as I like the well-ridden look (and she has been)

50cc air-cooled 2-stroke. 4 speed. Not gonna win any races, but is a blast to ride around town and is a real head turner.

BILL OF SALE ONLY. Already passed inspection (through the cunning use of the air-horn you see clipped to the bars), just needs $100 and a trip to the DMV for a bonded title.

Asking $2,200 or nearest offer. Located in Austin Texas. Buyer to pay all shipping costs, though I will assist with logistics.

Questions? Just ask!

-Gle8
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode