Free Moto Corse Titanium slipons (buy my house) - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-23-2011, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
Free Moto Corse Titanium slipons (buy my house)

Have you ever heard the saying 'It's not what you know it's who you know"? (Or, in Ade's case, it's not who you know but what you know about who you know.)

That's how you can get a set of beautiful titanium slipons made by Moto Corse for your F4.

Free.

All you have to do is find someone to buy my house. I'm selling and moving south. Here are the details:

For him:
It has a 4 car garage. 40' wide and 50' long. That doesn't include another little L shaped area that is about 20'x20'. The house comes with a fully equipped machine shop in the basement. (Bridgeport, two lathes, welding equipment, compressor, bead blasting cabinet etc.) The house has a vault. Not a little safe, a 10'x20' re-bar reinforced, 10"thick concrete walls and ceiling, with a 2000 pound door from a bank.

On top of the garage, which has a flat roof, is a pressure treated and stained deck. Walk out the french doors in the dining room onto the roof of your garage. The deck measures 40'x50' as well.

The house sits on just under one acre of land. The back yard is a forest. Cut down trees in the spring, section the logs, and split them for firewood in the fall. Can't get more manly than that.

The house is perfect for someone who collects, bikes or cars. It is also perfect for gun owners or jewelers.

For Her: Who cares? 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, completely separate inlaw/nanny(attn: Lewdog)/office from the rest of the house with it's own separate deck over looking the driveway, stream and forest. Nice neighborhood, good schools etc. Call my wife if you need more information about that.

Now, about those slipons. If you find the buyer for my house, I'll send them to you free of charge. You don't have to buy the house, or if you do the slipons will come with it, you just have to know someone who will buy it.

See, it's who you know not what you know.

If no one comes forward, Daniel is first on the list to buy them, but at this time they are not for sale.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-23-2011, 01:48 PM

Good luck Carl. It`s a race to the bottom. If you want to get a taste of what the real estate market is like. Just throw a parachute out of a plane and dive out after it. But then again the house you find in the south will be owned by a fellow jumper. Once again good luck!

B750 and B1078 RR both gone now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."~Mark Twain
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-23-2011, 04:11 PM
Established Member

New Site Garage
Where do you live?

** DO or DO NOT; there is no TRY ** There is no way to happiness; happiness is the way **

B4 1078RR
996 X50
958.2 GTS
FZJ80
1500 EcoDiesel 4x4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-23-2011, 05:18 PM Thread Starter
CAG

I live in West Hartford, Connecticut.
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-23-2011, 05:40 PM

You're not moving too far South I hope?

B4 750S [sold]
B3 675R [waiting]
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-23-2011, 05:54 PM

Sounds like an amazing home. That must be one hell of an armory included.
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-23-2011, 08:55 PM Thread Starter
CAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6 View Post
You're not moving too far South I hope?
If you go too far south, you are not in the South anymore. Georgia looks like the place.
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-23-2011, 10:39 PM

I've a brother there, and have lived/worked there some myself. Take careful note of where you live and where you work--Traffic is horrendous.

B4 750S [sold]
B3 675R [waiting]
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-23-2011, 10:39 PM

dude,

You're pulling the trigger?

Guys, I've seen this house, it's a beautiful place. Anybody who buys this house is gonna love it! And the man cave is top notch!

Connecticut will miss you...there's a serious shortage of reasonable minded, intelligent conservatives in my home state.

Talk to you soon,

Elton
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-23-2011, 10:39 PM

Beautiful though, with near as perfect weather in the US outside HI.

B4 750S [sold]
B3 675R [waiting]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode