2Likes
  • 2 Post By gotfolk
  • 2 Post By phillo45

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2018, 09:36 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Send a message via MSN to gotfolk Send a message via Skype™ to gotfolk
Bimota DB7

I know how much we all love them, and just came across this one for sale here in Florida this morning with only 700 miles...

Used 2009 Bimota DB7 R for Sale in Boca Raton FL 33432 Boca Classic Motorsports CO.
FL Ogborn and FL Ogborn like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2018, 12:33 PM

Man I just love Bimotas I think they are just sublime looking and is something you very rarely see here in Ireland.
gotfolk and gotfolk like this.
Old 01-18-2018, 02:56 PM

they were asking $25000 so it is a great deal at $21500. If I knew my wife wouldn't kill me I would buy it and then I would have 2. If you can afford it there isn't a sexier bike made and it is fun to ride. All of the body panels are carbon except the tank which is plastic. The dry clutch makes beautiful music and the engine pulls like a tractor. The problem is spare parts. You can find them but you have to dig

Last edited by number2; 01-18-2018 at 03:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2018, 03:08 PM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Send a message via MSN to gotfolk Send a message via Skype™ to gotfolk
Quote:
Originally Posted by number2 View Post
they were asking $25000 so it is a great deal at $21500. If I knew my wife wouldn't kill me I would buy it and then I would have 2. If you can afford it there isn't a sexier bike made and it is fun to ride. All of the body panels are carbon except the tank which is plastic. The dry clutch makes beautiful music and the engine pulls like a tractor. The problem is spare parts. You can find them but you have to dig
We all know how much I loved starring at yours last year. Truly a breathtaking machine
Old 01-18-2018, 11:42 PM

they've had it at least all last yr. I saw it on craiglist a few times. looks good.

MV F3 for sale with all the goodies. will ship international
Old 02-09-2018, 08:30 AM

I talked with Bob at Bimota Spirit and he said the bike is not as good as it should be. It is not completely stock and some of the changes are not the best. Nothing specific so a person would need to see the bike to know for sure
Old 02-10-2018, 12:22 PM

Save yourself money and grief and have Bob pick one up for you. He found me a great YB10 which has been with me for few year and is not going anywhere. Love that bike! Had an SB8R, and while its a rolling work of art mechanically and aesthetically, it was not an easy bike to ride on the streets.

Bimota is no more, again! The Swiss investors killed off whatever was left. A real pity!
Old 02-11-2018, 04:19 AM
Established Member

Quote:
What about 'Bimota Special Parts' in Cittą Della Pieve, near Perugia? As I understand it, they have every spare part for every Bimota made between 1971-2007. When stock runs low they have new batch made according to original specs. Their mission is to keep Bimota alive.
Old 02-11-2018, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBike View Post
What about 'Bimota Special Parts' in Cittą Della Pieve, near Perugia? As I understand it, they have every spare part for every Bimota made between 1971-2007. When stock runs low they have new batch made according to original specs. Their mission is to keep Bimota alive.
I did not know about them but will check out their website
Old 02-12-2018, 12:21 AM

Quote:
I did not know about them but will check out their website
Here you go: Vendita on line ricambi moto storiche Bimota | Bimota Classic Parts - Bimota Classic Parts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in