FS: SoCal: 2001 BMw 740i Sport - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-23-2016, 03:27 PM Thread Starter

FS: SoCal: 2001 BMw 740i Sport

Copy pasting craiglist ad description below. Can't get mobile app to upload pics, please visit ad here:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/5697459111.html

Price: $5950. Will ship if needed. CA buyers will receive fresh tags/registration and smog certificate --- out of state will offer free shipping to contiguous US included in asking price.

2001 740i Sport. 145k miles. Clean title, garage kept. $4k is service records in last 2 years(5k miles) - including new 90k mi transmission. Just took a few rushed pics today after a $10 car wash -- interior hasn't been touched/detailed but with clean up a lot nicer than the pics show. Style 95 19" BMW sport wheels and Alpina replica front spoiler(with Alpina logo shaved off) otherwise completely stock.

Silver with black leather, full size navi screen, 21 way power sport seats(740i sport standard along with m steering wheel, shadowline trim, 3.15 rear end, sport suspension, sport torque converter and a few other minor details exclusive to thre Sport model)

Runs excellent. Just bought new 335i. This car has served me well is is he second e38 sport I've owned(last one replaced an e34 M5 with little regret.)

What does it need? Not much really -- the headliner is weak on the sunroof cover and starting to sag a little in the rear. Would consider replacing misc tie rods in the front. The front thrust arms are brand new as are a few misc susp parts. Valve cover gaskets, valley pan gasket, intake gaskets, plugs, etc were all done.

Fairly firm on the price given the $4k plus spent in the last 2 years and 5-6k miles. Compare to the ridiculous pricing on ebay for 01 e38's and you may find my price in line with the market. Car comes with two extra style 95 front rims with beat tires. Factory m parralel 18" pilot sport spare(100 miles) also with car. Car is a 8.5/10 all around on a critical scale. No disappointments.
Attached Images

Last edited by drunkentrader; 07-23-2016 at 03:42 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode