Yamaha TT500C 1976 For Sale... Rare as hens teeth.. - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-25-2015, 06:10 AM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Exclamation Yamaha TT500C 1976 For Sale... Rare as hens teeth..

Here we have for sale my 1976 USA imported Yamaha TT500C..

This is a very rare model here in the UK, and I suspect it’s equally as rare in the US in this condition.

It has matching chassis and engine numbers, and according to the Yamaha records, this bike was one of the early production runs of this model.

It is UK registered and even comes with the genuine US Pink Slip registration document from the original Californian owner..

It is on a UK “Day Time Only” MOT and I have a spare rear fender with a specially made 100% carbon fibre rear number plate for road use.

The bike has come from a private UK collector and has won various classic bike shows..

It has never been restored and is one of the best unmolested example I have seen of this rare model.. It is 39 years old and looks as good today as it did back then.. Just check out the pictures for yourself.

Starts first kick, Runs perfectly. Engine is in first class condition and is one of the quietest I’ve heard running… Sewing machine perfect !

This example is 100% original (no pattern parts ) and amazingly still has all its genuine 76’ model factory parts.

These includes..

The correct DID wheels with the proper rim codes for year, in perfect condition,
Correct carburettor and Engine Breather System,
Genuine bodywork and Aluminium Fuel Tank with the correct fuel Tap,
Rear shocks with perfect chrome on the push rods and work like new (they have correct 76’ part numbers stamped on the body as these are a different length to later models and the springs also differ to later models),
Forks and Magnesium Brake Drums,
Genuine seat in PERFECT condition,
The hard to find small clips, wiring and cable metal ties and brackets that are particular to the 76’ models are still fitted, warning decals ..… etc.

It even has the correct factory fitted Type Approval Californian rear exhaust silencer or spark arrester as it was called.. Amazing !

This is not like most XT's that come up for sale that have been restored or assembled from parts from various model years of XT's, this model was never sold in the UK and was the predecessor to the XT..

These 1976 TT500C rarely come up for sale and certainly not in this original condition. So if you want a nice original collector’s bike for the future, finding one like this one is virtually impossible.

The bike comes with all the UK paperwork and documentation, previous MOT’s certificates, Road Tax discs, Owners handbook and proper factory Workshop manuals.

For Sale £5995..

Please feel free to send me an email or give me a call on 07802 904406 if you want to have a chat.

Can arrange UK delivery or World Transport via Chas Mortimer in Kent..

Thanks for looking.
John

Attached Images

EMAIL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-25-2015, 06:17 AM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

A Few More Pictures for Your Pleasure..

Here are a few more pictures of my 1976 TT500C for your pleasure.

Please feel free to contact me if you need anymore info..

Cheers
John

Attached Images

EMAIL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-25-2015, 07:40 AM

now thats a pretty bike John, and best of luck with the sale
what are u cooking with selling off these bikes lol?
i hope its something amazing

Sanity is the playground for the un-imaginative

2005 MV F4 1000S / 2006 Yamaha 50th anniversary R1 / 1998 Aprilia RS 125
1995 Suzuki RGV 250 / 2004 Cagiva Mito EVO2 / 2000 Cagiva mito
1992 Yamaha YZ250 / 1991 Kawasaki kr1s / 2010 Vespa GTS 300
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-25-2015, 12:27 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
A "Survivor"!!! Most of those had an aftermarket exhaust fitted almost immediately.

Nice bike.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '08 TT-R110 (Buster) Pam's ride, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-25-2015, 04:30 PM

Thumbs up Yam

Got to give it to you John really nice as all your bikes have been past and present
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-26-2015, 06:23 AM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Thumbs up Cheers Chaps

Cheers guys for your nice comments..

This bike really needs to go to a collector, as it's to good and original to be used off road.. It looks much nicer in the flesh than in the pictures.

That alloy tank and Yamaha paint job is the Bee's Knees.

I know it was intended to be used as an off roader, but it was never as good as its rivals and if it's used hard , we'd loose another example of this rare classic bike..

However, it can sit on the road all day at 70mph, looking cool and sounding great..

I would like to sell 3 x of classic bikes to fund a muscle bike project I'm doing.. It's nothing special or something to write home about, but its something I've had on my mind for a few years and if I don't do it now, it may never happen..

The clues are in the forum..

EMAIL :
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-04-2015, 04:29 PM
Established Member

That looks the Mutz Nutz...
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-04-2015, 09:26 PM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Thumbs up

Cheers Radar..

EMAIL :
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2015, 02:52 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDS View Post

Cheers Radar..

No problem

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode