Cleaning out my garage...misc. items.. - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 05:46 PM Thread Starter

Cleaning out my garage...misc. items..

I have a 2006 KHS flite 700 road racing cycle size L frame...bought it last year got into cycling, ended up buying a cannondale so i never used this one. bike rides very very well. carbon front and rear forks. shimano hardware....don't realy know too much about components on the bike, but it is stock to my knowledge and khs's website can give a better description than i could possible give. bike probably has less than 50 miles on it. There is a small scratch on upper tubing less than half an inch big, from it falling over in the garage when i first bought it. other than that, it's pristine. I will throw in a gyro helmet that is brand new without box, and a pair of trek cycling gloves. I paid almost $1500 for the bike last year, looking to get around $800 for it.

I also have a pair of specialized brand cycling glasses, (auto tinting lens that darkens when the sun comes out and stays clear when cloudy/night.) paid $150 for the glasses, looking to get around $75.00
(will post pics of the glasses indoors and in the sun for visual purposes later)

I have a Limited Edition Felix the Cat Martin Guitar (mini martin) for sale. #187 of 605 made in the world. very rare guitar. signed by CF martin and Don Oriolis...each individually numbered and stamped inside. comes with gig bag. $600 same guitar is going on ebay or 800 i think.

I have a Ducati Dainese leather jacket. Full CE armor. size 60 EURO. got it as a present a while back, my girlriend got confused with euro and US sizes, i told her i wore a 50...but that was euro..she got the 50 thinking i quoted her the euro size prior. great condition.
$300.00
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 05:48 PM Thread Starter

more pics

and some more
Attached Images

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 05:49 PM Thread Starter

gyro helmet that comes with bike

pic
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 05:50 PM Thread Starter

pictures of the bike and helmet are showing reflections of the flash from the camera...helmet is brand new and bike is pristine.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode