Guns, Politics, and Religion. - Page 828 - MVAgusta.net
 1292Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #8271 of 8390 (permalink) Old 11-17-2019, 06:41 PM

Fingers crossed, after Trump leaves the Oval office permanently, and his protection from prosecution is removed, this is where he is heading.
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8272 of 8390 (permalink) Old 11-18-2019, 06:47 AM
Established Member

All the trump bashing is getting boring, I know he's a wanker and a danger to the planet but can we change the subject!!!

2015 Turismo Veloce
2013 KTM1190 EDS(sold
2014 BMW R9t
2009 Honda VFR1200(sold)
2009 F4 1078 312RR(sold)
2005 Triumph Daytona 955(sold)
1970 Kawasaki 350 Mach1(sold)
1960 BSA Bantam(sold)
post #8273 of 8390 (permalink) Old 11-18-2019, 07:30 AM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
4 names on the Republican Presidential Primary ballot at this time: De La Fuente Trump Walsh Weld

There were 5 but one dropped out early in November.

No one seems to know this in the USA.....you can vote against Trump without voting for a Democrat !!! Just do it in the primary !!! Weld has my vote at the moment.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)
post #8274 of 8390 (permalink) Old 11-18-2019, 05:08 PM
Established Member

Location: A place without a postcard, lutruwita aka North Antartica
Quote:
Originally Posted by esq'z me View Post
4 names on the Republican Presidential Primary ballot at this time: De La Fuente Trump Walsh Weld There were 5 but one dropped out early in November. No one seems to know this in the USA.....you can vote against Trump without voting for a Democrat !!! Just do it in the primary !!! Weld has my vote at the moment.
Are you bonded to Weld? I understand some of his views are flux.
post #8275 of 8390 (permalink) Old 11-18-2019, 05:25 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKDravis View Post
On a completely different subject: (A little tired of the continous Twump rants) --

Have you noticed the drastic increase in the whole "Gender" issue --- I mean .. everybody now knows som kid or youngster who either wants to be a different sex, or not have a gender at all, or spend time being offended about some "gender-issue" Just now there is a big discussion in my country about children as young a 10 or 11 getting hormone injections to stop or slow down their puberty .. or questionnaires/polls "lacking" the possibility for entering your sex as other than "male" or Female" Just what the f. is going on here? It is a biological FACT that humans are born either male or female -- It is a biological "Binary" -- There are extremely rare instances of children being born with "mixed" physical gender characteristics, usually only superficially (external organs etc.) I do not mind in the least if people want to "change" or be transsexual or not want a specific gender association, but that is a personal decision, and one that carries a price in the form of not conforming to "normal society" - Society does have an obligation to protect such choices from bigotry and persecution, but IMHO NOT an obligation to completely rewrite and rebuild society to fit in such individual choice from a VERY small minority. The whole thing reminds me of former history lessons about the decline and fall of the Roman Empire .. The elitist and perversely wealthy Roman aristocracy changed in very similar ways in the times leading up to the fall of the Roman empire..Are we seeing the same sort of tendencies here? The Moral and ideological underpinnings of society being eroded by the ability of the extremely wealthy western world to do practically whatever we like?

A good attempt to start a converstaion DK. Lets try again. I came across this article on the ABC News site. Interesting, but I could not help but wonder about the parents taking themselves far too seriously. There was no such thing as gender questions when and where I grew up, but as a Scottish Australian my understanding of what a man might wear wear was a bit different. Greek kids will know what I mean, and Pacific Islanders, for example. Good luck questioning the gender of a group of kilted Scots, or Greeks wearing their traditional fustanella (I think it is called). Or Samurai.

If you like cinema there is a fine Aussie comedy called 'The Rage in Placid Lake', that somewhat lampoons parents who impose their gender biases on their children. One of the actors in this film, Rose Byrne, plays the role of Brises, the Trojan woman that Achilles falls for in the movie, 'Troy'.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-11-...child/11714740
post #8276 of 8390 (permalink) Old 11-18-2019, 05:36 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckler View Post
I'm curious as to whether Trump supporters genuinely support Trump or are just worried about the general erosion of rights and freedoms that would progress with the democrats. I can't see anyone looking at Trump as being a great president, a worthy figurehead of the USA. I'd like to see him walk away and let someone else run for the Republicans, but I know that won't happen as much as I know he'll be in another term. I'm still not happy about how he, or his advisors, left the Kurds high and dry after working with them for so long.
Yep, worried about their right to not pay taxes and their freedom to take whatever they like from whomever they like.

I know what you mean about Trump, but he does seem to be a fairly accurate representation of how many yanks think and behave. So perhaps he is a worthy figurehead of the USA, it is just unfortunate for us that fact has international ramifications. Justin Bieber, sorry Trudeau, is much better.

This is not the first time that the US has stiffed the Kurds, Bush Snr and I think Junior have done their bit for mainatining the reputation of yankee plain dealing. I doubt Trump could find Kurdistan ( which to be fair, does not really exist) on a map even with help. Mind, he could probably not find Australia either.
DaveNZ likes this.
post #8277 of 8390 (permalink) Old 11-18-2019, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacStrine View Post
I doubt Trump could find Kurdistan ( which to be fair, does not really exist) on a map even with help. Mind, he could probably not find Australia either.
Duh, its above Itlee, isn't it?

E d w a r d B4910s08

post #8278 of 8390 (permalink) Old 11-18-2019, 11:27 PM

Last meme for a few weeks, I'm off on the GT1290 for a few weeks of brilliant riding with mates.
Attached Images

Edward and Glenno like this.
post #8279 of 8390 (permalink) Old 11-19-2019, 05:11 PM
Established Member

But an adult what?
post #8280 of 8390 (permalink) Old 11-19-2019, 05:17 PM
Established Member

Some more articles on gender from this morn's ABC website. It certainly is a common theme on news sites these days.

Transitioning to a male and competeing in a sport like lifting would be a challenge. I am not a biologist, but male to female sports persons would seem to have an unfair advantage for mine?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-11-...urvey/11714302

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-11-...ifter/11717074

If gender or Trump is not your speed, start a converstaion about summit else.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode