Guns, Politics, and Religion. - Page 824 - MVAgusta.net
 1268Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #8231 of 8344 (permalink) Old 11-09-2019, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1andrew View Post
Dave go get a life. You have to be the most depressed person around. Your hatred for Trump and the US is unreal. Your health care is free right? Maybe you should admit yourself so they can place you on suicide watch. You are half way around the world, he is not your president. GET A LIFE.
Ha Ha, my life good, i feel good, I'm preparing for a 2 week trip away with a bunch of mates travelling around NZ South Island... Just face it, your leader is a criminal and you just don't like hearing the truth about him. Much easier to attack me for bring this news, and make it personal, than to admit Trump is a criminal that should be behind bars.
esq'z me likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8232 of 8344 (permalink) Old 11-09-2019, 09:50 PM
Established Member

Location: A place without a postcard, lutruwita aka North Antartica
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNZ View Post
Ha Ha, my life good, i feel good, I'm preparing for a 2 week trip away with a bunch of mates travelling around NZ South Island... Just face it, your leader is a criminal and you just don't like hearing the truth about him. Much easier to attack me for bring this news, and make it personal, than to admit Trump is a criminal that should be behind bars.
Here here, well said.
Edward likes this.
post #8233 of 8344 (permalink) Old 11-09-2019, 10:30 PM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNZ View Post
No it's more that this is a motorcycle forum and this thread should just be dead. You do not provide news just crap that your hatred fuels.

See I found it on the net so it has to be true and they even have a meme for it. So it has to be true. So to act like you. You country sucks, innocent people die and you only turn in 37 guns. curse word curse word. I am so smart listen to everything I say.
Attached Images

SportBikeMike likes this.

MV Agusta F4 Superleggera (Mona Lisa)
MV Agusta F3 Ago 2015
MV Agusta F4 1000 Senna #25
Ducati 1098 2009
post #8234 of 8344 (permalink) Old 11-10-2019, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1andrew View Post
No it's more that this is a motorcycle forum and this thread should just be dead. You do not provide news just crap that your hatred fuels.

See I found it on the net so it has to be true and they even have a meme for it. So it has to be true. So to act like you. You country sucks, innocent people die and you only turn in 37 guns. curse word curse word. I am so smart listen to everything I say.
Tyrants like Trump and his crooked family will get away with their criminal activities if good people do and say nothing. The impeachment process moves onto the next level next week, but thats obviously not a concern for you is it, you don't care if he's a criminal, its ok as long as the Dems aren't in power. Oh PS i know a guy who handed in 18 guns, so thats nearly half of the hand ins.
post #8235 of 8344 (permalink) Old 11-11-2019, 12:15 AM
Established Member

Location: A place without a postcard, lutruwita aka North Antartica
Is not the person in the photo of that meme Elon Musk, perhaps post joint? Curious choice for a meme about guns. The finance section of the news t'other night asserted that Tesla was now worth more than Ford.
post #8236 of 8344 (permalink) Old 11-11-2019, 03:48 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to theknurl
Thumbs up ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NM-1 View Post
Wow. The forum curmudgeon spends most his time on this forum objectifying women more than half his age and he turns out to be a Trump supporter. Who would of thunk it.
Too bad you didn't get anything right........
The object of the "What Skinny....." thread was to get the Forum operating system updated from 2010 to 2017
Because it took about 12 steps to post a picture... What a PITA
They fixed it, now it's easy
Yes, I love beautiful women, don't you? Oh, wait, you ride a Fagster
Regarding the ages of the women's pictures I post......only about 3 are more than half my age
Most are about a third
Maritza I met in '79 when she was Miss Venezuela......in the picture she's 56
My Mother's neighbor Jackie is 50
Annarita is 37

I spend most of my time on the Forum doing technical stuff......check my stickies
Attached Images

Noel-theknurl

The Forum Curmudgeon
I'm not PC either
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R
'05 F4
ph. 310-414-7247 PST, GMT -8
PayPal;
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Skype; theknurl
post #8237 of 8344 (permalink) Old 11-11-2019, 08:47 AM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknurl View Post
Too bad you didn't get anything right........
The object of the "What Skinny....." thread was to get the Forum operating system updated from 2010 to 2017
Because it took about 12 steps to post a picture... What a PITA
They fixed it, now it's easy
Yes, I love beautiful women, don't you? Oh, wait, you ride a Fagster
Regarding the ages of the women's pictures I post......only about 3 are more than half my age
Most are about a third
Maritza I met in '79 when she was Miss Venezuela......in the picture she's 56
My Mother's neighbor Jackie is 50
Annarita is 37

I spend most of my time on the Forum doing technical stuff......check my stickies
Fagster? That sums you up nicely.

2019 MV Agusta Dragster 800RR
2007 Benelli Tornado Naked Tre 1130
2009 MV Agusta Brutale 910S (sold)
post #8238 of 8344 (permalink) Old 11-11-2019, 01:31 PM

This should lighten the place up a bit.
Attached Images

fingertight and XPARAUK like this.
post #8239 of 8344 (permalink) Old 11-11-2019, 10:28 PM

Just for you Macstrine.
Attached Images

post #8240 of 8344 (permalink) Old 11-12-2019, 04:16 AM
Established Member

New Site Garage
On a completely different subject: (A little tired of the continous Twump rants) --

Have you noticed the drastic increase in the whole "Gender" issue --- I mean .. everybody now knows som kid or youngster who either wants to be a different sex, or not have a gender at all, or spend time being offended about some "gender-issue"

Just now there is a big discussion in my country about children as young a 10 or 11 getting hormone injections to stop or slow down their puberty .. or questionnaires/polls "lacking" the possibility for entering your sex as other than "male" or Female"

Just what the f. is going on here? It is a biological FACT that humans are born either male or female -- It is a biological "Binary" -- There are extremely rare instances of children being born with "mixed" physical gender characteristics, usually only superficially (external organs etc.)

I do not mind in the least if people want to "change" or be transsexual or not want a specific gender association, but that is a personal decision, and one that carries a price in the form of not conforming to "normal society" - Society does have an obligation to protect such choices from bigotry and persecution, but IMHO NOT an obligation to completely rewrite and rebuild society to fit in such individual choice from a VERY small minority.

The whole thing reminds me of former history lessons about the decline and fall of the Roman Empire .. The elitist and perversely wealthy Roman aristocracy changed in very similar ways in the times leading up to the fall of the Roman empire..

Are we seeing the same sort of tendencies here? The Moral and ideological underpinnings of society being eroded by the ability of the extremely wealthy western world to do practically whatever we like?

"There is no law of Nature, requiring the Universe to make sense"
"103% of all people do not understand Statistics"
"Sapere Aude -- Dare to KNOW!"
-- DKDravis --

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode