Guns, Politics, and Religion. - Page 821 - MVAgusta.net
 1280Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #8201 of 8365 (permalink) Old 11-05-2019, 01:18 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1andrew View Post
Tired of all of this already. I am not looking forward to 2020. Thinking about skipping to 2021.
might have to wait til 2024... he's polling ahead in several polls.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8202 of 8365 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 12:41 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to theknurl
Thumbs up ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by esq'z me View Post
I'm just curious where all the Republican deficit hawks have flown off to????

Boy, Trump's tax cut really helped me (not), and it really has been paying for itself (not).

Somebody benefited...... certainly not the country's balance sheet.
Guess what Ed in October 130,000 jobs were added, that's people working and paying taxes
NOT ON THE WELFARE ROLES
Unemployment dropped another 0.2% to 3.5% the lowest in 60 years
Black and people of color unemployment rates have NEVER BEEN THIS LOW
Black business starts are up 400%
Apple is pulling their cell phone manufacturing back from China and going to Austin, Texas, and creating
20,000 new jobs
Apple is investing $325 billion in the US in the next 5 years

Blacks have finally figured it out that Democrats have been RAT FUCKING THEM SINCE RECONSTRUCTION
The US ranks #3 in firearm homicides in the World.......If you take the 5 top Democratic run cities out of the equation
The US drops to #189 out of 193 countries in the World in firearm homicides

Democrats in California have passed laws making it;
Legal to shoot heroin on the street
Legal to shit on the sidewalk
Camp on the sidewalk, blocking it a violation of Federal ADA Laws
If you commit an armed robbery and take less than $950 worth......they just write a ticket and let you go
Gave driver's licenses to illegal aliens
Gave resident tuition to illegal aliens at the University of California campuses

Should I continue?
SportBikeMike likes this.

Noel-theknurl

The Forum Curmudgeon
I'm not PC either
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R
'05 F4
ph. 310-414-7247 PST, GMT -8
PayPal;
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Skype; theknurl
post #8203 of 8365 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 07:23 AM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Noel, we all know you live in a failed state....you should move away now while you still have personal possessions and you might be able to sell the house.

Regardless of the increase on employment and all those other things you list....the federal deficit has ballooned to unheard of new record heights with no sign of receding. "Trickle down" economics has proven to be a failure every time it has been tried before.

Where are those Republican deficit hawks that forecast doom for so many years ???? Trump's tax cut has nothing to do with the employment situation. That metric has been on the upswing since before Trump took office.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)
post #8204 of 8365 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 12:27 PM
Established Member

Wow. The forum curmudgeon spends most his time on this forum objectifying women more than half his age and he turns out to be a Trump supporter. Who would of thunk it.
MacStrine likes this.

2019 MV Agusta Dragster 800RR
2007 Benelli Tornado Naked Tre 1130
2009 MV Agusta Brutale 910S (sold)
post #8205 of 8365 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NM-1 View Post
Wow. The forum curmudgeon spends most his time on this forum objectifying women more than half his age and he turns out to be a Trump supporter. Who would of thunk it.
Well, it is a forum and diverse, more or less. Originally Lee (correction: "Carl, after a conversation with the moderator team, set up this page". @silentservice703 ) kindly set up this page as a way to engage diverse opinions, observations and what have you in one spot - an attempt to keep 'civility'. Often it's not pretty, is it? In the end, I wait for a forged mind to bend, to accommodate another perspective, to say for the greater good... ticktock... and yet I shake my head.
esq'z me and DaveNZ like this.

E d w a r d B4910s08

Last edited by Edward; 11-06-2019 at 01:19 PM.
post #8206 of 8365 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 12:55 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward View Post
...Originally Lee kindly set up this page ...
A minor correction: Lee did not set up this page. Carl, after conversation with the moderator team, set up this page.
Edward likes this.

Gapalicious 2020 at
from Sept. 23-Sept.27, 2020

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125
post #8207 of 8365 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 01:20 PM

Carl sounds like a great guy. This impeachment inquiry is getting interesting. Its like turning the kitchen light on and watching all the cockroaches scamper.
esq'z me and Edward like this.
post #8208 of 8365 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNZ View Post
Carl sounds like a great guy. This impeachment inquiry is getting interesting. Its like turning the kitchen light on and watching all the cockroaches scamper.
More like 'ON and OFF' and ON again, scampering to and fro, like that scary clown video but instead the frightening laughter emanates from each and every roach. We all will dream of this era forevermore.

E d w a r d B4910s08

post #8209 of 8365 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Noel, we all know you live in a failed state....you should move away now while you still have personal possessions and you might be able to sell the house.
Itís true Ed, Commiefornia is a shithole when it comes to common sense. Things that are happening in San Francisco are beyond explanation. A druggie has more rights than a normal decent human being, can shit and shoot heroin anywhere he/she pleases. Yet we have to remember to ask for drink stores at a restaurant because of the environmental threat said straws possess. The homeless problem is out of control and LA Mayor Garcetti has the audacity to proclaim that his dealing with the problem is a model approach.

I wish it would that easy to pick up and leave. Tried doing that in 2013. Flew with my better half to Dallas, even looked at properties around Rockwall. In the end wifey put a keebosh on the whole idea. Yes, Iíd move out of state in a heartbeat but divorces are quite expensive in the US....
post #8210 of 8365 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 12:15 PM

New Site Garage
Quote:

Regardless of the increase on employment and all those other things you list....the federal deficit has ballooned to unheard of new record heights with no sign of receding. "Trickle down" economics has proven to be a failure every time it has been tried before.

Where are those Republican deficit hawks that forecast doom for so many years ???? Trump's tax cut has nothing to do with the employment situation. That metric has been on the upswing since before Trump took office.
In terms of percentages and actual dollars, the increase is significantly less than Obama in his first four years. Obama increased the deficit by 5.4 trillion in his first four years and 10 trillion total and that was when the debt started at 10 trillion, so literally doubled it in only 8 years. Trump, on the other hand, has a total of about 2.5 trillion and started at 20 trillion. I'm not saying it doesn't matter but the liars are figuring and make it sound like Trump is just spending us into oblivion. I read one headline that gave a figure of how much it has gone up, blaming Trump of course, and you had to get real deep into the article to find out that they were using 2015 as the baseline. Two years before Trump so basically adding two years of deficits before he was even elected. The republican deficit hawks are still out there, they're just not in control of congress. That would be the democrats so, by all means, make that strawman argument that Trump is increasing the deficit. And the really funny thing, if not sad, is the democrats running for president are talking about spending levels we have never seen in this country. Literally doubling the amount of money the government spends today.
theknurl and SportBikeMike like this.

2014 F4 RR
2008 Yamaha Raider S
1982 Suzuki GS850L

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode