Guns, Politics, and Religion. - Page 750 - MVAgusta.net
 1229Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #7491 of 8268 (permalink) Old 04-04-2019, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprockit View Post
Dave,

Who hurt you? Does the wife not want to touch your tool anymore? Did your mom kick you out of the basement? asking for a friend
Have you bought an MV yet? From what I have heard about tenesse, it would be great for such a place.

References to family are unnecessary, and tedious. Would you like it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7492 of 8268 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 01:41 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRoyWallace View Post
Have you bought an MV yet? From what I have heard about tenesse, it would be great for such a place.

Oh Dave,

You are going to get a reputation as a "precious little bitch" if you start letting "The Ego" defend your honour.

I personally don't see you this way, and think you would be more than capable of defending yourself against such villainess slurs.

Be careful who does your bidding uninvited.

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
post #7493 of 8268 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircondy View Post
Oh Dave,

You are going to get a reputation as a "precious little bitch" if you start letting "The Ego" defend your honour.

I personally don't see you this way, and think you would be more than capable of defending yourself against such villainess slurs.

Be careful who does your bidding uninvited.
I couldn't give two fucks what you say or think, i just get a laugh from you lot whining like little school girls. Im enjoying life, been doing trackdays, been away on the Multistrada, been to watch Super Bike racing here, lifes good, i might even go back to work for a week or three. But first a fishing trip i think.
silentservice703 and Aircondy like this.

Last edited by DaveNZ; 04-05-2019 at 02:07 AM.
post #7494 of 8268 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 10:00 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
@DaveNZ: Serious question here as we don't get much "accurate" news about things Kiwi.

Since the declaration that certain weapons are now illegal in NZ, how many citizens have turned in their now banned guns?

A simple percentage would do as I have no idea how many NZrs have such weapons in the first place.

I am genuinely curious as to how it is going since that heinous attack.

Gapalicious 2019 at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
from OCTOBER 2-6, 2019

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My personal Cell Phone: (781) 223-3020

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125
post #7495 of 8268 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 11:42 AM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRoyWallace View Post

Currently looking actually, but had ankle surgery so not only did that cost a lot.... I can't ride right now. And yes Tennessee has some spectacular roads, I have easily 100's of miles of roads that are curvy and fun within 20 miles of my house and I live in the city.

Tennessee is great, it's growing pretty fast but still has a lot of character. Food is good, if you like bourbon and whiskey its all over the place. The public schools in suburbs of Nashville are really good. If you like outdoors we have it all except snow
esq'z me and gotfolk like this.

2010 Brutale 1090RR
2004 Ducati Monster 1000sie- Naked
2004 Aprilia RSV1000R- track

Last edited by Sprockit; 04-05-2019 at 11:51 AM.
post #7496 of 8268 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 12:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to nigelrb Send a message via Skype™ to nigelrb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprockit View Post
Tennessee is great, it's growing pretty fast but still has a lot of character. Food is good, if you like bourbon and whiskey its all over the place. The public schools in suburbs of Nashville are really good. If you like outdoors we have it all except snow
Sounds great and good enough to consider migration.

But alas, would I be allowed over the border with all my hip-hop and trance CDs?

2007 MV F4 1000R
2018 CBR1000RR SP2 : 2004 CBR1000RR : 2003 CBR954RR : 2001 CBR929RR (Erion Racing Edition)
1985 Honda VF1000R : 1985 Honda NS400R
2020 Daytona 765 Moto 2 Replica (on order)
post #7497 of 8268 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 01:22 PM

New Site Garage
Send a message via MSN to gotfolk Send a message via Skype™ to gotfolk
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigelrb View Post
Sounds great and good enough to consider migration.

But alas, would I be allowed over the border with all my hip-hop and trance CDs?
If you get rid of the trance and jam out to some dnb we would proudly allow you in
nigelrb likes this.

2015 Yamaha FJ-09
2012 Brutale 1090RR
2005 Yamaha R6 - Sold
post #7498 of 8268 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentservice703 View Post
@DaveNZ: Serious question here as we don't get much "accurate" news about things Kiwi.

Since the declaration that certain weapons are now illegal in NZ, how many citizens have turned in their now banned guns?

A simple percentage would do as I have no idea how many NZrs have such weapons in the first place.

I am genuinely curious as to how it is going since that heinous attack.
Since the shooting there have been guns handed in voluntary, no figures yet, but there have been quite a few, new gun laws are being proposed down the lines of Australia's laws. At the moment submissions are being delivered from both gun sellers, gun enthusiasts, and gun clubs, and on the other side by victims of gun crime, the police etc. Nothing has been passed as of yet, but this last mass murder has been the catalyst for sweeping change. Some are saying its being rushed (gun lobbyists) some say it can't come quick enough. My personal view is these military type automatic and semi auto guns have no place in NZ, there may be 10,000 of these weapons here and it looks like a buy back scheme is going to be the final out come, but even with this new gun laws looming, gun city is still selling these guns. It shows the level of insensitivity that exists.
post #7499 of 8268 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 04:13 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
I know this will come across as controversial, but there is insensitivity on both sides.

The same brush that says that not all XXXX are YYYY, says that all AAAA must be BBBB.

It is a conundrum at best.

Gapalicious 2019 at
from OCTOBER 2-6, 2019

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:

My personal Cell Phone: (781) 223-3020

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125
post #7500 of 8268 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentservice703 View Post
I know this will come across as controversial, but there is insensitivity on both sides.

The same brush that says that not all XXXX are YYYY, says that all AAAA must be BBBB.

It is a conundrum at best.
Many in NZ have wanted tougher gun laws for along time, especially the police. Australia made sweeping gun laws after Port Arthur massacre. There hasn't been a mass shooting since (recently they had a large shooting of family members) the gun laws were strengthened, and automatic and semi automatic weapon bans. So its worked in Australia. But sadly for NZ, one of Australia's gun nuts chose NZ to commit his hate crime of a particular religion. We were an easy target, the guns he wanted were available with the right licences, there was an extremist member gun club in Dunedin, so he joined them. He didn't spend a lot of time here, he travelled a lot, and his travels are being extensively investigated, but its proven he was part of a world wide white supremacist group. I can confidently say new sweeping gun laws and bans will have more than 80% support from the public. This event has show us that nutters want to commit mass murder, and the type of guns like AR15 etc seem to be their weapon of choice, they seem to have an unhealthy affliction for these weapons. This gun man tried to divide NZers and and Muslim people here and world wide, in fact NZers have stood up and said all religions are wellcome here, hateful extremists are now under the spotlight, and they are going to lose their guns.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode